AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hadware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- LCD / static label control strings
- SensorPanel / static label control strings
- Motherboard specific sensor info for Asus A78M-CT, Z10PE-D8 Series
- Motherboard specific sensor info for MSI MS-7865
- Fixed: Preferences / HW Monitoring / LCD / LCD Items / arrow buttons timer
- Fixed: SensorPanel Manager / arrow buttons timer
Reviewing 2.60.2100 (Aug 22, 2012)
The program is not free but it's the best of it's kind.
Reviewing 2.50.2045 Beta (Jul 19, 2012)
way too expensive for what it offers
Reviewing 2.30.1938 Beta (May 9, 2012)
finalware must pay me for testing
nobody buy beta software you never heard it
5* as usually
Reviewing 2.30.1900 (Mar 29, 2012)
Not a bad commercial offering, but I felt it was a bit short on benchmarking features. Well, at least for me. It depends on your needs, as always.
No comments yet