AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hadware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD “Carrizo” APU
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel “Broadwell” CPU
- Preliminary support for AMD “Nolan” APU
- AquaStream XT, MPS, PowerAdjust 2, PowerAdjust 3 sensor devices support
- Thermaltake DPS-G power supply unit sensor support
- Odospace LCD support
- CUDA 7.0, OpenCL 2.1 support
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX Titan X
Reviewing 2.60.2100 (Aug 22, 2012)
The program is not free but it's the best of it's kind.
Reviewing 2.50.2045 Beta (Jul 19, 2012)
way too expensive for what it offers
Reviewing 2.30.1938 Beta (May 9, 2012)
finalware must pay me for testing
nobody buy beta software you never heard it
5* as usually
Reviewing 2.30.1900 (Mar 29, 2012)
Not a bad commercial offering, but I felt it was a bit short on benchmarking features. Well, at least for me. It depends on your needs, as always.
No comments yet