AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hadware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Motherboard / SPD / DIMMs Per Channel, Refresh Period, Write CAS Latency information for XMP
- Motherboard / ACPI / support for SLIC v2.2
- Chipset information for Intel Centerton, Briarwood
- Extended and fixed chipset information for AMD K15, K16 IMC
- Extended and fixed chipset information for Intel i35/i45 Series, Haswell, Ironlake, Ivy Bridge, Lynnfield, Nehalem, Sandy Bridge, Sandy Bridge-E, Westmere
- Motherboard specific sensor info for Asus Gryphon Z87, Z87-C, Z87-Plus, Z87-Pro
- Motherboard specific sensor info for Biostar H61MHB
- Motherboard specific sensor info for Supermicro X9SBAA
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 (GK104)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (GK110)
- Fixed: RAID SMART support for Intel RAID controllers
- Fixed: Intel Processor Number detection for Atom S12xx
- Fixed: SMBus support for Intel Centerton, Briarwood
Reviewing 2.60.2153 Beta (Oct 16, 2012)
Way too expensive for the loser basement dwellers!
Mommy said no?
Reviewing 2.60.2100 (Aug 22, 2012)
The program is not free but it's the best of it's kind.
Reviewing 2.50.2071 Beta (Aug 15, 2012)
chicgoods541 is a spammer from China flogging nasty fake items & should be banned ~
Reviewing 2.50.2045 Beta (Jul 19, 2012)
way too expensive for what it offers
No comments yet