ASTRA32 is an ideal solution for providing comprehensive information about your computer hardware and software. Not only does it provide a detailed analysis of your system, it also offers diagnostics and comes with some powerful features such as Drivers Troubleshooter and quick HDD Health Status checker. It obtains data directly from hardware so it is very accurate. This program also creates a report file in plain text, INI, HTML, XML and CSV format, and is able to run in batch mode.
- Added reading of SPD information on Intel Sunrise Point-H chipset
- Added detection of Intel Core i7 Extreme (Haswell-E), Intel Xeon (Haswell-E) processors
- Added detection of Max TDP on Intel Haswell-E series processors
- Added preliminary support of Intel Brystal Well, AMD Carrizo processors
- Improved support of Intel Core M processors
- Improved support for Intel Turbo Boost technology on processors with more than 8 cores
- Fixed detection of expected clock on some Intel processors
- Fixed detection of current core clock on Intel Atom (Cedarview) processors in the Hardware Monitoring section
- Fixed detection of XMP memory timings on some DDR3 memory modules
- Some minor bugs fixed
- Updated program database
Reviewing 0.90 Beta (Dec 7, 2003)
ASTRA32 (as against similar programs) does not use the system registry. It uses only direct access to hardware.
Reviewing 0.90 Beta (Dec 4, 2003)
Very nice program displayed all my information and told me if I did'nt have something in that port. While scrolling i noticed it being a little slow. Other than that i did'nt find any bugs! Great product!
No comments yet