ASTRA32 is an ideal solution for providing comprehensive information about your computer hardware and software. Not only does it provide a detailed analysis of your system, it also offers diagnostics and comes with some powerful features such as Drivers Troubleshooter and quick HDD Health Status checker. It obtains data directly from hardware so it is very accurate. This program also creates a report file in plain text, INI, HTML, XML and CSV format, and is able to run in batch mode.
- Added detection of Intel Core i7 Mobile (Haswell-ULX), Intel Core i5 Mobile (Haswell), Intel Core i3 Mobile (Haswell), Intel Pentium Mobile (Haswell), Intel Pentium Mobile (Haswell-ULX), Intel Celeron Mobile (Haswell), Intel Celeron Mobile (Haswell-ULT),
- Improved support of Intel Bay Trail family processors
- Improved support of Intel Atom (Avoton), Intel Atom (Rangeley), Intel Atom (Penwell) processors
- Added preliminary support of Intel Broadwell processors
- Added detection of new processors features: AVX-512 Foundation Instructions, AVX-512 Prefetch Instructions, AVX-512 Exponential and Reciprocal, AVX-512 Conflict Detection, Software Guardxtensions (SGX), Memory Protection Extensions (MPX), Processor Trac
- Fixed detection of Intel Core i3 (Haswell-DT), Intel Pentium (Haswell-DT) processors
- Some minor bugs fixed
- Updated program database
Reviewing 0.90 Beta (Dec 7, 2003)
ASTRA32 (as against similar programs) does not use the system registry. It uses only direct access to hardware.
Reviewing 0.90 Beta (Dec 4, 2003)
Very nice program displayed all my information and told me if I did'nt have something in that port. While scrolling i noticed it being a little slow. Other than that i did'nt find any bugs! Great product!
No comments yet