Abaiko Disk Space Monitor will keep you informed about the amount of free space on your disks. The tool can monitor disks of any type your computer supports. As soon as free space reaches the limits you specify, the program will let you know. It is intended for both regular home users and system administrators that need space for quickly growing logs of various systems, enlarging databases, data backups, or for software caching data.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Changed: completely upgraded SMTP engine (with SSL/TLS support, now it is possible to use GMail)
- New: ability to arrange the report columns in any order. Also it is possible to exclude the columns you do not require
- Removed: "Priority" option from email settings
- Changed: "Top 30" tab renamed to "File Size Chart"
- New: ability to adjust the number of entries shown for files/folders in File Size Chart
- New: right click menu on file and folder lists in File Size Chart. Menu items are: Open in Explorer, Execute, Properties
- New: double-click on file and folder lists in File Size Chart to open entry in Explorer
- Fixed: system tray Icon will not restart itself when Explorer crashes
- Fixed: problem with non-English characters
- Fixed: some crashes
- New: Windows 7 compatibility
Reviewing 2.21 (Feb 3, 2008)
You've got to be joking. Why would you pay for a program like this when there are dozens of free equivalents which display better on your screen? Look for Mihov Diskfree, Pesoft's TinyResMeter or Spacemonger 1.4 if you want the ultimate free space breakdown of your hard drives.
Reviewing 1.12 (Sep 14, 2006)
This is an old description of the program.
Reviewing 1.1 (Aug 31, 2006)
$19? In what way is this different to the toolbar application that Microsoft supplies with XP?
No comments yet