Actual Multiple Monitors is the unique toolkit which improves the usability of Windows user interface and make the work with multi-monitor setups much more comfortable and effective.
This Free version is for Personal Use only. A Pro version is also available for a cost.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Sometimes running programs might crash after unloading Actual Multiple Monitors
- Some kinds of windows stopped working correctly when extended by Actual Multiple Monitors (in particular, windows of the Investor/RT app)
- Actual Taskbar might stop responding after clicking an icon in the notification area
- World of Tanks game client stopped responding after applying the Ignore Deactivation action
- Activating/deactivating a windowed Modern (Metro) app produced the "screen" flip" animation if the "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing" system option was enabled
- In some cases, active window might lose the focus when mouse hovered over the desktop if the "Activate on Mouse Hover" feature was active
- Some kinds of windows might not fit the Desktop Divider tiles in Aero visual themes
Reviewing 4.3 (Nov 27, 2012)
Running Win8 with two monitors. Works Great! Easy to configure, lots of options(pro Version) and free version is nice too but wanted some options only in Pro. Reasonable price. Good value for a product that works!!