Actual Window Manager is an innovative desktop organization application which introduces unconventional window controls and also automatic general window operations making your work more productive, convenient and enjoyable. It has more than 50 handy tools to help you in daily routine window manipulations.
Yes - 60 day timeout
- In some cases, Actual Taskbar displayed the wrong icon for a window in its taskbar button (e.g. for the Google Hangouts app)
- Actual Taskbar always displayed on top of Firefox windows, even if they were fullscreen
- Windows 8/8.1: Actual Task Switcher did not activate the Aero Peek after the first press of Alt-Tab
- Desktop Divider: Switching the layouts quickly with the mouse wheel got stuck after some scrolls and even might cause a crash of the active app
- In some cases, clipboard template did not paste into a current active window
Reviewing 8.2 Beta 5 (Aug 21, 2014)
This application has now replaced 6 programs on my PC:
- Multimon (2nd taskbar)
- Winsize (window size and position)
- Glass2k (transparency)
- Rtvreco (clicking buttons)
Reviewing 7.2 Beta 2 (Aug 16, 2012)
Amazing! Nothing comes close to this brilliant coding.
Reviewing 6.5 Beta 3 (Jan 6, 2012)
A valuable utility. I will never run Windows without it.
Reviewing 6.0 (Mar 4, 2010)
Still the best of its kind, by far. Still doing what idiots like the developer of PuTTY should be doing for their own applications.
Reviewing 5.5 Beta 4 (Dec 14, 2009)
This is the swiss army knife of window and multi monitor management...and what I really like, too, is the fact that the developpers are VERY responsive and user friendly :-)
No comments yet