AllMyNotes Organizer is a multi-functional hierarchical information manager for Windows. Store all your Notes in virtual folders in one file. Everyone is unique so AllMyNotes Organizer offers freedom of individualizing your notes in totally customizable tree structure. All Notes stored in a single AllMyNotes Organizer file and can be grouped into flexible virtual folders enabling easy, intuitive access, and instant search at all times.
- Greatly improved notes Synchronization feature, fixed many issues, added many handlers for data modification tracking that where not present in previous app build
- Added new language - Romanian (by Alexandru Bogdan Munteanu)
- Udated and greatly revised Hebrew language translation (by Aviad Golan)
- Updated Polish language translation (by Sebastian Pieczynski)
- Updated Chinese translation (by Rujun Jiang)
- Updated and greatly improved Danish language and spell-checking dictionary (by Christian Krogh)
- Updated Russian translation
- Updated Ukrainian translation
- Updated Hungarian translation (by Tibor Kornyei)
- Updated French translation (by Denis Castellan)
- New feature: Animated Caret Position Highlighting, it greatly eases locating text input position for the user. Works on passing focus to the text editor, and, in some other cases, for example, when the new cursor position is too far from the previous on
- Added option to make Table borders transparent (no color), reported on the forum
- Enhanced data security by automatic deletion of temporary file attachments saved for viewing with third-party apps. Also, exactly same thing is done on copy-pasting and Drag&Drop of data from AllMyNotes to third-party programs - in HTML format images ha
- Enhanced web-clipping (by copy-pasting and drag and drop from the browser app), extended support of secure HTTPS protocol, now images and web-objects are properly carried to the app. Also, much optimized by performance image pasting from the web, partic
- Added option to add original page URL (if provided in the clipboard by the browser) for pasted and dropped text, works for majority of browsers - IE, Firefox, Chrome, all, except Opera, which, currently, doesn't support any sort rich-text exporting. Not
- Updated the user manual to include additional/alternative instructions for data import from Info Select app. Reported on the Forum
- Updated export from Evernote app, item creation date is being parsed/extracted in AllMyNotes
Reviewing 3.03 Beta (Sep 1, 2012)
I haven't used this for a while, even though I do have a license for the paid version. Tried it again recently and It is still a very useful program and is worth the price of the full version, but only IF you don't own Microsoft Office 2010. Office 2010 users already have the best note organizer with the included ONENOTE Application. A lot of people don't even know it's included in their Office Suite and I would suggest trying it out if you need this sort of app. I still have to give AllMyNotes a 5 for it's fast search and overall layout
Reviewing 3.00 Beta (Apr 11, 2012)
@ Bala7: The point here is not what we can or cannot do. In fact to write a review one just need to be an user not a developer. The point is all those features supposed to be in the free version they simply aren't available. To get the full power out of this app you have to buy the full version. It's just smoke in the eyes.
Reviewing 2.40 Beta (Apr 20, 2011)
The totally free ver website is listed among these comments: scroll down a little.
Separately, for those of you who b**** about a free app; if you can do better why don't you? The developer is contributing something for nothing while the rest of you whine.
Reviewing 2.40 Beta (Apr 20, 2011)
OldGeek is totally correct.
It's baitware/nobbleware masquerading as freeware.
Reviewing 2.36 Build 399 Beta (Feb 26, 2011)
After number of negative feedbacks about freeware version I think I've figured what's wrong - BetaNews download link was broken and redirecting to our homepage, which is wrong. It's uneasy to find beta version there, and probably you where lead to paid version, which was difficult to register as Free edition. Please sorry for that. I've implemented redirects for BetaNews users on our web-site to lead downloads to correct Beta page.
> This app is no longer free.
Free edition is avilable here - allmynotes.vladonai.com/?edition=free
To dsp_418: Thank you for your feedback. That's true that with time in Free edition was added too many UI elements from Deluxe edition. That's why in version 2.21 we've fixed that - now it's free from it and all the nags/warnings. Once again, thank for your feedback, and hope you'll like Free edition better now.
Thank you Garretthylltun
When I'm reading some reviews, I can see that these are totally incorrect. For example, database file is not 28Mb at all. It's more like 100 Kb, bit bigger in some other applications because we use true unicode, and we have hash for quick search, it has no big impact on data file anyway.
I presume that file might grow up if to place many file attachemnts and pictures inside. But it's naturally - if you placed it inside, it takes place. The file may remain big even after deletion of these big things for short period of time, in this case may be needed to defragment storage file using File -> Properties menu item. Also keep in mind that file is being defragmented automatically each time when you exit AllMyNotes - 5 seconds each time, so it's seamless and the file is get's tunned to optimal size automatically.
I just don't understand why people attack programs without warrant. How people say things that aren't true, such as that this program has a "cluttered interface" when it's one of the most clean and easy interfaces a notes program has ever had. All the programs that people keep noting are very cluttered in comparison to this program. And it's one thing to note another program that is similar, but to keep trying to push people on various programs that aren't even close to the program you are reviewing is not responsible at all.
It just sickens me at the attempts people make to try and push you to another product by blatantly twisting information. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this program, not one person has been able to offer any viable wrong issues with the program, bugs, crashes, lost data or anything else that would provide someone with information to say the program is bad. The only argument people are trying to shove in your face is that the program offers a limited version for free, as do most of the other programs on this site and everywhere else on the internet. And to repeatedly come back to the same program and continue to use the same argument over and over and then to try and hock several other products is just ignorant and disrespectful to not just the author, but the all the other users of this web site.
I am to say, very disappointed in the prejudice and ignorance that I've seen demonstrated on the reviews of this program by a certain few people. This also shows me that I, nor anyone else can no longer rely on the reviews found on fileforum. For years I have come to depend on the reviews of other users, which have usually been very good, but now I will have to dispatch the reviews and take a chance on trying programs that interest me. The reviews can be so tainted now that it's impossible to find a good unbiased review.
Some reviewers may have some sort of personal vendetta against a specific program and attempt to defame that program via a tainted review. Another author might run around tainting reviews of similar programs. Some reviewers might simply be bored and looking for attention by kicking some program in the guts to get reactions from either the author or other reviewers.
Personally, I use this program all the time now. I tried it, it did what it said it does, it did it well, so I paid for the pro version and have yet to regret it. Even if I didn't pay for the pro version, I would still be using this program.
Anyway.. needed some place to vent my frustrations regarding some of the reviews on not just this program, but other reviews I've seen in the past on other programs.
Still looking good and working good. I haven't run into any other errors/bugs yet. :-)
my2bad: Upon your request, Date/Time stamps where added in version 1.06 which is released today
I'm glad you like it. Currently deafult font is Tahoma, but, per your suggestions, I see that Segoe UI is better, next builds will be defaulting to it.
Thanks for adding the default font and size option.. I really needed that. :-)
If you are doing reviews for media, or even if have your own blog, you can write a review on AllMyNotes Organizer and send us a link on it, and we will issue for you a Deluxe Edition license, for free! We don't have any special demands for review, as long as it's constructive, offer stands. If you are writing for popular resource, you can expect more than single license, in this case please feel free to contact us, to discuss this offer.
Volodymyr Frytskyy - Vladonai Software
Skinning or lack of it is not as important to me as core features such as formatting. I look forward to your next release. :-)
Feedback on garretthylltun's review. First of all, thank you for your interest in the program. Regarding features you are missing - images support. That is scheduled to be implemented before Beta end. Also we are going to implement automatic hyperlinking of urls (not annoying, urls will be clickable only when Ctrl button is pressed), and spell-checker (may be this one will come shortly after Beta end, depending how much work we'll have to do on bugfixing).
Regarding OS-like theme. You note is taken, I cannot promise that we'll do it rightaway, but after Beta release, one release rush will be behind, we'll do more skins, including this one.
Volodymyr Frytskyy - Developer/Founder of Vladonai Software www.vladonai.com