Alternative Flash Player Auto-Updater let's you download and install the Flash Player without having to download Adobe's download manager - it downloads the latest version and asks you whether it should be installed or not. You can choose to let it run at the start of Windows, this way you can be sure that your system will never run an outdated and extremely dangerous version of Flash Player.
- Bug fix: Setting “use local update path” did not work properly
- Bug fix: Properly detects the IE Flash Player version on Windows 8
- Bug fix: Throws an exception if started without elevated rights and User Account Control is active
- Bug fix: Does not download IE Flash Player on Windows 8 anymore
- Bug fix: All files are digitally signed
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Jun 4, 2012)
Useless software. Full installers available at Adobe Website without need of Adobe Download Manager.
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Apr 17, 2012)
There is enough junk that has to run in the background of any Windows PC without having to resort to further clogging a system up with the likes of this ~
Totally unneeded & 'probably' ad-ware.
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Oct 25, 2011)
This works well, and is a much easier way to install Flash on both IE and Firefox (and others). There is one error message about permissions on start up, but just click past that and it works.
If you don't want the adware, then don't install it.
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Aug 29, 2011)
I really don't understand the use of this when Flash on and off tell You when there is an update.
No comments yet