iTunes lets you create your own personal digital music library, allowing you to manage and play your music collection with drag-and-drop simplicity. iTunes, the software part of the equation that lets you pack 7,500 songs in your pocket, automatically synchronizes with the sensational new iPod at high speeds over FireWire. iTunes gives you the ability to generate dynamic Smart Playlists that reflect your preferences and listening habits. With iTunes it's easy to create CDs that play back on in your car, your home stereo, Macs and on Windows-based PCs. iTunes 4 adds the ability to share music among your Macs, play and encode AAC files, and view album art.
For 64-bit versions of Windows.
- Now with an all-new Apple Music design, which brings greater clarity and simplicity to every aspect of the experience
- Siri. Play music from your Library and Apple Music using your voice. Just ask Siri
- Picture-in-Picture. Watch videos as you multitask and use different apps. Your video floats above your desktop in any corner of the screen
Reviewing 12.3 (Sep 17, 2015)
From my point of view it's some part of an evil plan to slow down & disable windows PC's so their hapless owners turn to the jolly land of Apple in desperation to get a working computer - Adds over twenty seven billion registry entries in an attempt to stop your PC ever working again. (Remember once iTunes is on your PC it's on for good)
Reviewing 12.2.2 (Aug 16, 2015)
Installed on Windows 10, Program bombs when running due to missing files. I uninstalled until Apple corrects the install. I have always had problems with Apple software running on my Hp Laptop..Something is always missing when installing.products...wonder if anyone checks these apps before they are released to the public?
Reviewing 12.2 (Jul 1, 2015)
What’s new in iTunes 12.2
iTunes 12.2 brings support for listening to Beats 1 live Internet radio programming, as well as for streaming songs through Apple Music.
You will notice a brand new For You section which lets you browse songs Apple thinks you’ll love, based on your taste and past listening history. In addition to For You, another section labeled New provides a curated selection of new song and album releases.
Lastly, there’s a Connect section where you can check out additional materials artists may post for music lovers to enjoy, such as lyrics, photo galleries, behind-the-scene videos, additional recordings and more.
The three new sections are also available on iOS 8.4’s revamped Music app.
Apple has provided the following description of new features in iTunes 12.2:
- For You—Get playlist and album recommendations you’ll love, selected just for you based on your musical tastes. The more you listen, the better For You gets.
- New—Discover the best new music, handpicked by our music editors. Explore mixes created just for activities like exercising, or find great handcrafted playlists in a wide variety of genres. With Apple Music, you’ll always have the perfect soundtrack for any occasion.
- Connect—A single place to connect with your favorite artists. See thoughts, photos, music, and videos shared from your favorite artists. You can comment on or love anything an artist has posted, and the artist can respond to you directly.
- Beats 1—Tune in to Beats 1, broadcast live from cities around the globe. Enjoy music, interviews, exclusive radio shows, and the best of what’s going on in the world of music. Beats 1—worldwide and always on.
- Apple Music Radio—Radio has been completely redesigned. Play from Featured Stations, where our music experts hand select every song you hear. Or, start a new station from any artist or song. In addition, it’s now easy to quickly return to your favorite stations with Recently Played.
- My Music—Find all your music in one place, including iTunes purchases, music you’ve imported from CD, and now songs from Apple Music.
- iTunes Store—The iTunes Store is still the best place to buy your favorite music, one song or album at a time.
Reviewing 12.1 (Jan 31, 2015)
This version of itunes is severely dammaged. Once installed it works correctly for only the first intstall, then immediately throws an error "The Program
can't start because GNSDK_MANAGER.DLL is missing from the computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
Reviewing 11.1.4 (Feb 7, 2014)
as I updated the iTunes via Apple update the instalation program crashes and returns an error "cant access the key UNKNOWN...plus a great name with lots of numbers and letters and the program stopped to work and I cannot install it in any version... so i prefer to do not have iTunes installed. Apple is really a crap
No comments yet