BDtoAVCHD is a tool to create AVCHD discs from Blu-Ray or HD MKV files. As output we get the folder structure ready to burn to a DVD5 or DVD9. The software compresses the video to achieve the desired overall size of 4.7 GB with the highest possible quality. It is ideal for backing up Blu-Ray's with much smaller size and maintaining high quality.
Also can convert Blu-Ray to MKV, MKV to AVCHD, Blu-Ray 3D to AVCHD/MKV 3D SBS/TAB and ability to encode MKV's using x265/HEVC codec.
- New: When source is a 3D Blu-Ray information is shown about 3D-planes assigned to each subtitles
- New: On conversions 3D Blu-Ray to BD-9/BD-25 2D+3D .ISO original subtitles depth are retained (subtitles 3D)
- Improved: detection of correct playlist in some BD's with various similar or duplicated mpls
- Updated: MVC tools to Intel Media SDK 2015 Update 1
- Updated: eac3to to version 3.28
- Updated: Mkvmerge to version 7.7.0
- Updated: x264 encoder to version 146.2538
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 1.5.331
No comments yet