BDtoAVCHD is a tool to create AVCHD discs from Blu-Ray or HD MKV files. As output we get the folder structure ready to burn to a DVD5 or DVD9. The software compresses the video to achieve the desired overall size of 4.7 GB with the highest possible quality. It is ideal for backing up Blu-Ray's with much smaller size and maintaining high quality.
Also can convert Blu-Ray to MKV, MKV to AVCHD, Blu-Ray 3D to AVCHD/MKV 3D SBS/TAB and ability to encode MKV's using x265/HEVC codec.
- Changed: If setting "Use Arcsoft to decode DTS-HD" is not checked, now is used libDcaDec internal decoder (included with eac3to 3.29) to perform all DTS/DTS-HD to AC3 conversions
- Changed: Setting "Use Arcsoft to decode DTS-HD" now is default disabled
- Updated: eac3to to version 3.29
- Updated: Mkvmerge to version 7.8.0
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 1.5.455
No comments yet