BDtoAVCHD is a tool to create AVCHD discs from Blu-Ray or HD MKV files. As output we get the folder structure ready to burn to a DVD5 or DVD9. The software compresses the video to achieve the desired overall size of 4.7 GB with the highest possible quality.
- Improved: slightly better MVC encoding speed
- Improved: in MVC encoding for BD9, parameters max_rate and buffer_size 25000 25000 are used (better optical media compatibility)
- Fixed: random MVC encoding fails on SW mode
- Fixed: artifacts/pixelation MVC encoding on some systems (HW acceleration)
- X264 updated to revision r2409
No comments yet