Bandizip is free archiver for home and office. It handles the most popular compression formats, including Zip, 7z, and Rar files for free. It supports for ZIP, 7Z, RAR, ALZ, EGG, TAR, BH, LZH, GZ, BZ2, ISO, CAB, WIM, XZ, ARJ, and Z archives files and users can create self-extracting files (.EXE) and multi-volume (split) archives files.
- Improved support for high resolution DPI
- The "Handle long path names exceeding 260 characters" option is checked by default
- Bugs fixed ?The Sparse format of TAR was recognized as a corrupted file
- An error occurred if ISO files had MBCS in the pathname under certain situations
- Failed to extract some GZIP files which had annotations
- Other minor bugs fixed
Reviewing 5.02 (Oct 10, 2014)
's wonderful, 's marvelous!
I finally found the successor for iZArc, a damn good one. Like other softwares of the same company I've tested up to now and am using as well (Honeyview) the application has a professional touch, well thought, clear and no fuss. Handles 64-bit (true), ergonomic, brilliant.
Reviewing 5.02 (Oct 7, 2014)
Reviewing 5.0 (Jun 3, 2014)
The best one around, and supports RAR5
Reviewing 3.10 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 3.08 (Aug 24, 2013)
No comments yet