CDex is an application which is able to record audio tracks from a CD-ROM, and save those files to disk in a standard WAV file. CDex can extract the data directly from an Audio CD, which is generally a called an Audio CD Ripper or CDDA utility. It reads the digital audio data directly from the disc, which can be stored in either a WAV file or a MP3 sound file.
- Added full CUE sheet creation support
- Updated FLAC encoder to FLAC 1.3.1
- Significant encoding speedup
- Improved compression levels
- Fixed heap write / read overflow vulnerability
- Updated libvorbis encoder binaries
- Updated libogg encoder binaries
- Fixed crash in CUE sheet generation
- Fixed writing FLAC CUE sheet
- Fixed writing metadata to CUE sheets
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Reviewing 1.75 (Dec 19, 2014)
Exact Audio Copy has been the best since 1998
Reviewing 1.75 (Dec 17, 2014)
Nice to see that development has started again on this best-of-class program.
Reviewing 1.72 (Nov 14, 2014)
5 stars for CDex!
Reviewing 1.71 (Oct 24, 2014)
I have been using this program for a couple of years. It works well, and is very reliable. And it's FREE. With NO adware or spyware.
Reviewing 1.71 (Oct 22, 2014)
This is one of those absolute must have programs. It's a gem, plain and simple.
No comments yet