C-Organizer is a stylish and powerful manager of your personal and business-related information.
The program employs a user-friendly interface to make working with this software simple and intuitive. It was created to help you plan your personal and professional life. This application contains a planner, an address book, password and bookmark managers, a notepad, and a calendar of events. It will remind you about up-coming birthdays, appointments, holidays, and scheduled tasks. Program's tree-like database structure displays information in a convenient, easy to search and easy to navigate manner. All data can be shared in real-time on a network. You and your assistant can be in using your calendar at the same time.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Now C-Organizer keeps all deleted entries in the "Deleted Items" section. Don't worry, if you deleted any entry or folder by mistake. Now you can recover it easily
- We've added the subtasks support. Now you can not only place your tasks into folders, you can create a task with subtasks
- Synchronization with Google Tasks has been improved
- Synchronization with Google Calendar has been improved too. Now it supports the latest version of Google API
- Proxy servers support
- Now C-Organizer Professional has a full Dropbox support! You can save a copy of your database into Dropbox and then load it on another computer with just one mouse click
- Updates Checker. Now C-Organizer can check for the new versions automatically and manually
- Password protection has been improved
- We've fixed a bug in Calendar reminders function
- A problem with Access Violation error message when you press CTRL+S to save any entry has been fixed
- Other minor improvements and bugs fixes
Reviewing 4.0 Beta 3 (May 26, 2009)
I think that C-Organizer is the best of the PIM's I have tried. It has very friendly and beautiful interface. Moreover it is really flexible and powerfull product.
I tried PIM's from the post below, but C-Organizer is much better. Definitely.
Reviewing 4.0 Beta 2 (May 5, 2009)
Are you people blind? That's a total 1999 flashback. Good lord...
For those looking for a great PIM application, I'd suggest trying EssentialPIM. Or if you need a simple (and yet flexible) TODO program, try MyLife Organized. Now those 2 both look slick and have huge flexibility.
Reviewing 3.5 Beta (Apr 21, 2006)
C-Organizer is one of the most useful applications I have on my computer! Congratulations for creating such software!
Reviewing 3.4.1 (Feb 9, 2006)
Excellent planning software. Very usefull resources and small database.
Reviewing 3.0 Beta 5 (Mar 30, 2004)
I never could figure out what any other PM could do that Outlook can't do better and I have tried them all I think. I do believe however that supporting Beta software is important to the developer but paying $35.00 for something that I already have doesn't make sense to me. As for this program, it has a way to go and I would trade the pretty interface for useful functionality.
No comments yet