C-Organizer is a stylish and powerful manager of your personal and business-related information.
The program employs a user-friendly interface to make working with this software simple and intuitive. It was created to help you plan your personal and professional life. This application contains a planner, an address book, password and bookmark managers, a notepad, and a calendar of events. It will remind you about up-coming birthdays, appointments, holidays, and scheduled tasks. Program's tree-like database structure displays information in a convenient, easy to search and easy to navigate manner. All data can be shared in real-time on a network. You and your assistant can be in using your calendar at the same time.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- We've added synchronization with Google Tasks! Now you can synchronize your information in the Tasks section of C-Organizer Professional with Google
- Also we've added some new options for the Calendar section of C-Organizer to make your work with the program more convenient:
- Now you can change a time interval in Daily view
- Added an ability to show a work time only
- A bug with the work hours painting in Daily view has been fixed
- We've found and fixed a bug with the reminders for recurring appointments (incorrect reminder time)
- Synchronization with Google Calendar has been improved
- Other minor improvements and bugs fixes
Reviewing 4.0 Beta 3 (May 26, 2009)
I think that C-Organizer is the best of the PIM's I have tried. It has very friendly and beautiful interface. Moreover it is really flexible and powerfull product.
I tried PIM's from the post below, but C-Organizer is much better. Definitely.
Reviewing 4.0 Beta 2 (May 5, 2009)
Are you people blind? That's a total 1999 flashback. Good lord...
For those looking for a great PIM application, I'd suggest trying EssentialPIM. Or if you need a simple (and yet flexible) TODO program, try MyLife Organized. Now those 2 both look slick and have huge flexibility.
Reviewing 3.5 Beta (Apr 21, 2006)
C-Organizer is one of the most useful applications I have on my computer! Congratulations for creating such software!
Reviewing 3.4.1 (Feb 9, 2006)
Excellent planning software. Very usefull resources and small database.
Reviewing 3.0 Beta 5 (Mar 30, 2004)
I never could figure out what any other PM could do that Outlook can't do better and I have tried them all I think. I do believe however that supporting Beta software is important to the developer but paying $35.00 for something that I already have doesn't make sense to me. As for this program, it has a way to go and I would trade the pretty interface for useful functionality.
No comments yet