ClrMamePro is a ROM-manager that helps you to keep your ROM collection up-to-date.
- Misc: new compiler (VS2015) under Windows 10 Pro
- Misc: 7z/rar warnings are now shown in the warning window, not as a messagebox anymore which you have to click
- Misc: profiler move/add datfiles overwrite prompts support yes/no to all
- Fixed: wrong "wrong case" set message when a chd is missing
- Fixed: 7z/rar detection of obsolete folders fails in some cases
- Fixed: datfile nodump flag gets ignored in case of an additional size=0 entry
- Fixed: nodump without any size entry were not imported
- Fixed: wrong rar bad crc message when deleting full archives
Reviewing 4.01 (Sep 21, 2011)
Like everyone else: great tool, very functional, but the poor usability still makes me groan after many years of use.
So 3.6 rounded to the nearest integer!
Reviewing 3.134a (Jul 28, 2010)
Now if someone would just fix the link...
Reviewing 3.109 Alpha (Jan 15, 2008)
misc: main button bar remembers focus
misc: set information -> 'unload' (set list) button added
misc: set information -> you can use '%h=1' in 'select sets' to select sets with chds
misc: set information -> you can use '%p=1' in 'select sets' to select sets with samples
misc: set information -> split 'mark parent/clones' to two separated checkboxes
misc: set information -> mark parent/clones checkboxes also affect loading of set lists
misc: don't show warning for clones where all not-parent roms are nodumps
misc: introducing datfile header switch "forcenodump" which can be 'obsolete', 'ignore' and 'required'
obsolete = default (nodumps are marked as unneeded, missing ones are not shown)
ignore = existing nodumps are not marked as unneeded, missing ones are ignored
required = existing nodumps are not marked as unneeded, missing ones are shown
misc: dir2dat->nodump header options available
misc: allowing empty set definitions (theoretically this allows using of pseudo parents)
Reviewing 3.97 (Dec 23, 2006)
Hello ? MAME and ClrMAME = best combo ever. If you are an avid MAMEer, you know about ClrMAME. Hell, hey Roman, I still have a copy of your old, old, old command line version =)
Great contribution to the MAME community.
Reviewing 3.94b (Oct 20, 2006)
Does what it advertises, and it's the only tool worth mentioning. Unfortunately it has an extremely unintuitive and cumbersome interface.
I'd give it a five if the interface was revamped.
No comments yet