ClrMamePro is a ROM-manager that helps you to keep your ROM collection up-to-date.
- Misc merger: "clean sets" option gets disabled when "move sets to" option is used. Otherwise it's too risky to accidently wipe out sets when doing multiple runs
- Misc: compiled with VS Studio 2015 Update 2
- Fixed: software list export has a space at the end of the prolog
- Fixed: rare rebuild name-case-pick problem when rebuilding parent/clone sets where the clone uses different case in naming of the parent files
- Fixed: %H does not match all chd-only ones
- Added: setinfo lists referenced device roms in set file list
- Added: settings->compressor->chdman option setting to hide console window during verify process
- Added: batcher scanner option to include/exclude chd decompress in deep modes
- Added: batcher scanner option to disable deep (sha1/md5/full decompress) scan
- Misc: reorganized batcher prop pages (mainly used radio buttons for some options)
- Misc: updated unrar dll to 5.31
Reviewing 4.01 (Sep 21, 2011)
Like everyone else: great tool, very functional, but the poor usability still makes me groan after many years of use.
So 3.6 rounded to the nearest integer!
Reviewing 3.134a (Jul 28, 2010)
Now if someone would just fix the link...
Reviewing 3.109 Alpha (Jan 15, 2008)
misc: main button bar remembers focus
misc: set information -> 'unload' (set list) button added
misc: set information -> you can use '%h=1' in 'select sets' to select sets with chds
misc: set information -> you can use '%p=1' in 'select sets' to select sets with samples
misc: set information -> split 'mark parent/clones' to two separated checkboxes
misc: set information -> mark parent/clones checkboxes also affect loading of set lists
misc: don't show warning for clones where all not-parent roms are nodumps
misc: introducing datfile header switch "forcenodump" which can be 'obsolete', 'ignore' and 'required'
obsolete = default (nodumps are marked as unneeded, missing ones are not shown)
ignore = existing nodumps are not marked as unneeded, missing ones are ignored
required = existing nodumps are not marked as unneeded, missing ones are shown
misc: dir2dat->nodump header options available
misc: allowing empty set definitions (theoretically this allows using of pseudo parents)
Reviewing 3.97 (Dec 23, 2006)
Hello ? MAME and ClrMAME = best combo ever. If you are an avid MAMEer, you know about ClrMAME. Hell, hey Roman, I still have a copy of your old, old, old command line version =)
Great contribution to the MAME community.
Reviewing 3.94b (Oct 20, 2006)
Does what it advertises, and it's the only tool worth mentioning. Unfortunately it has an extremely unintuitive and cumbersome interface.
I'd give it a five if the interface was revamped.
No comments yet