ClrMamePro is a ROM-manager that helps you to keep your ROM collection up-to-date.
- Added: profiler column timestamp when dat was added
- Misc: removed some visual effects (useful if you're using dark themes)
- Misc: updated to latest ziparchive library
- Misc: rebuilder log shows more info for 'Exists' and 'Skipped'
- Fixed: runtime error with 0 sized packed files and header support
- Fixed: software lists of a previous loaded datfile stay when no xml datfile is loaded afterwards
- Fixed: batchrun uses previous scan data sometimes incorrectly
- Fixed: rebuilder destprestring function does not pick clone or bios set when file belongs to them only (issues with e.g. %a)
- Fixed: 7z/rar removal of unneeded files in archive subfolders does not work
- Fixed: chds and samples with extensions loose extensions
- Fixed: xml file header parser can (by mistake) detect a mess -listxml output as a mess software list output
- Fixed: xml parser crash when xml file is wrongly detected as mess software list ouput (above)
Reviewing 4.01 (Sep 21, 2011)
Like everyone else: great tool, very functional, but the poor usability still makes me groan after many years of use.
So 3.6 rounded to the nearest integer!
Reviewing 3.134a (Jul 28, 2010)
Now if someone would just fix the link...
Reviewing 3.109 Alpha (Jan 15, 2008)
misc: main button bar remembers focus
misc: set information -> 'unload' (set list) button added
misc: set information -> you can use '%h=1' in 'select sets' to select sets with chds
misc: set information -> you can use '%p=1' in 'select sets' to select sets with samples
misc: set information -> split 'mark parent/clones' to two separated checkboxes
misc: set information -> mark parent/clones checkboxes also affect loading of set lists
misc: don't show warning for clones where all not-parent roms are nodumps
misc: introducing datfile header switch "forcenodump" which can be 'obsolete', 'ignore' and 'required'
obsolete = default (nodumps are marked as unneeded, missing ones are not shown)
ignore = existing nodumps are not marked as unneeded, missing ones are ignored
required = existing nodumps are not marked as unneeded, missing ones are shown
misc: dir2dat->nodump header options available
misc: allowing empty set definitions (theoretically this allows using of pseudo parents)
Reviewing 3.97 (Dec 23, 2006)
Hello ? MAME and ClrMAME = best combo ever. If you are an avid MAMEer, you know about ClrMAME. Hell, hey Roman, I still have a copy of your old, old, old command line version =)
Great contribution to the MAME community.
Reviewing 3.94b (Oct 20, 2006)
Does what it advertises, and it's the only tool worth mentioning. Unfortunately it has an extremely unintuitive and cumbersome interface.
I'd give it a five if the interface was revamped.
No comments yet