DVDFab All-In-One, a versatile package containing all DVDFab products -- DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray to DVD Converter, 2D to 3D Converter, Blu-ray 3D Ripper, Video Converter, HD Decrypter, and File Transfer. It provides totally complete solutions for all your DVD/Blu-ray/video issues and performs perfectly. Each product can be purchased separately.
- New: Added the new profiles for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in Ripper and Video Converter
- Fix: A crash problem when opening DVD sources in certain cases
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab could not detect IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU with Intel(R) HD Graphics driver version 10.18.10.3907
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab could not detect IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU with Intel Atom Z3740 CPU
- Fix: A problem that the main menu is gone after compressing Blu-ray full disc to BD25 in certain cases
- Fix: A problem that the output result does not play back after compressing Blu-ray 3D full disc to BD25 in certain cases
- Fix: An oversize problem when compressing Blu-ray sources to BD25 with CUDA lightning-shrink enabled in certain cases
- Fix: A screen dazzling problem when playing back the converted mp4 files with VLC in certain cases
- Fix: A freeze problem when converting DVD sources to mp4 files in certain cases
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Aug 23, 2014)
Thanx for that @bigspud.
It's Yonks since I used this App, but i can remember when the Decrypter part
of this Proggy was Kicking around as a Freebie. I "would" have grabbed a copy
at the Time But It's very vague as to what problem I hit.. It could be that you got
2 free goes, & then it Disabled.... Along those Lines... I just can't remember.
I've been to a Site this morning tho... lol
Lo & Behold. The HD decrypter is there as a freebie... [quote] DVDFab HD Decrypter is also a free Blu-ray decrypter and DVD decrypter [unquote].
If anyone tries this .. F R E E .. Decrypter, You should post in this thread as to
Exactly "how free" it is.
There are also... M O R E free Apps at this place..... "Oh Dear" ffs.
Read the top 3 Lines, Top of my LINK-page.... So you get with the Plan ... lol
Then you want the Second Item down the page... DVDFab HD Decrypter...
Read the 5 line preview. (That's where I got my quote from). & It should be
Happy Days from there on in.... Lets be Knowing... ~_^
The Price has to be a laff tho. Who Rips/Burns Disks.. Only the Dedicated surely.
Or is this App aim at our SwashBuckling friends in Malay, Ind, Pak, etc.
A Disk is Todays Floppy.......... Nowadays It's .. E2 Streaming ... (or the Like).
Still Gotta give this Sukka 5* tho .... The best of it's day..!!
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Aug 15, 2014)
no longer works, says i have to pay now to just decrypt to hdd.
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Mar 12, 2014)
Sad, looks like DvDFAB has been closed down by the authorities..
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Nov 14, 2013)
@PhilK ... Got it dead right in his 2nd to last sentence..!!
I've used this App for years, (Not so much now cos I get my flix from statics).
I still use DvDFab v8. I certainly don't need all the Flim-Flam that has been Introduced into the versions after It........ EASILY made Portable, But I wouldn't
pay $200 bucks for it..... & never Have. (~_^) ................. Still Gets 5* tho..!!
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Jul 3, 2013)
The cost of this is ridiculous. It's good. No getting away from it. 90%= success rate. But the cost of buying it is ludicrous. Even at half price, it's three times what it should be (I'm talking of the complete package) When they FINALLY decide to give a good deal then maybe I'll buy. But the cost just drives you into the arms of pirate app and warez sites. Mine is from Giveawayoftheday about a year ago
Which DVD cope software is best