DVDFab All-In-One, a versatile package containing all DVDFab products -- DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray to DVD Converter, 2D to 3D Converter, Blu-ray 3D Ripper, Video Converter, HD Decrypter, and File Transfer. It provides totally complete solutions for all your DVD/Blu-ray/video issues and performs perfectly. Each product can be purchased separately.
- New: Added support for new DVD copy protection as found on Japanese adult discs
- New: Improved support for DVD copy protections
- New: Added online video download plug-in in Video Converter and Creator
- Fix: A crash problem when switching to Video Converter module after source is opened in Copy
- Fix: A problem that the output size is too small when compressing Blu-ray to BD25 with CUDA Lightning-Shrink in certain cases
- Fix: An error 1000 problem when copying the 2D source “The Maze Runner” in Blu-ray Copy main movie mode
- Fix: Improved the playback compatibility of the Blu-rays converted from DVDs in DVDFab Media Player
- Fix: An error 1000 problem when converting a Blu-ray to a 3D profile in certain cases
- Fix: A crash problem when converting Blu-ray to mkv.passthrough profile with trim selection in certain cases
- Fix: Improved the playback compatibility of the AVI videos converted from DVD/Blu-ray sources on TV and standalone player
- Fix: Improved the subtitle display effect when converting DVD to mkv/mp4 files with idx/sub and remuxed subtitles
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab read the file resolution wrong in certain cases
- Fix: A problem that the subtitle is missing the last li when converting video files with external subtitles in Video Converter
- Fix: A problem that some .mp4 files cannot be opened in Video Converter and Creator
- Fix: A problem that black bar is added around the resulting Blu-ray when converting 16:9 VOB files in Creator
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Dec 3, 2014)
Non-US versions still decrypt a-ok
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Oct 20, 2014)
Used to give this a five star all the time cause it did just what I needed it to do all the time. I only purchased the bluray copy though, not the whole thing. Always got my free updates automatically. 60 bucks for 2 years, fair to me. Well, now that the new versions don't work anymore without 3rd party software, I'm not that thrilled. DVDFab should have given their decryption software away for free until things get right with this BS from copyright laws. My version, which still works, expires in December, then I can use the newest version with Woookao as my decryptor.
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Aug 23, 2014)
Thanx for that @bigspud.
It's Yonks since I used this App, but i can remember when the Decrypter part
of this Proggy was Kicking around as a Freebie. I "would" have grabbed a copy
at the Time But It's very vague as to what problem I hit.. It could be that you got
2 free goes, & then it Disabled.... Along those Lines... I just can't remember.
I've been to a Site this morning tho... lol
Lo & Behold. The HD decrypter is there as a freebie... [quote] DVDFab HD Decrypter is also a free Blu-ray decrypter and DVD decrypter [unquote].
If anyone tries this .. F R E E .. Decrypter, You should post in this thread as to
Exactly "how free" it is.
There are also... M O R E free Apps at this place..... "Oh Dear" ffs.
Read the top 3 Lines, Top of my LINK-page.... So you get with the Plan ... lol
Then you want the Second Item down the page... DVDFab HD Decrypter...
Read the 5 line preview. (That's where I got my quote from). & It should be
Happy Days from there on in.... Lets be Knowing... ~_^
The Price has to be a laff tho. Who Rips/Burns Disks.. Only the Dedicated surely.
Or is this App aim at our SwashBuckling friends in Malay, Ind, Pak, etc.
A Disk is Todays Floppy.......... Nowadays It's .. E2 Streaming ... (or the Like).
Still Gotta give this Sukka 5* tho .... The best of it's day..!!
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Aug 15, 2014)
no longer works, says i have to pay now to just decrypt to hdd.
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Mar 12, 2014)
Sad, looks like DvDFAB has been closed down by the authorities..
Which DVD cope software is best