DVDFab All-In-One, a versatile package containing all DVDFab products -- DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray to DVD Converter, 2D to 3D Converter, Blu-ray 3D Ripper, Video Converter, HD Decrypter, and File Transfer. It provides totally complete solutions for all your DVD/Blu-ray/video issues and performs perfectly. Each product can be purchased separately.
- New: Added support for new Java protections
- Fix: A crash problem while launching DVDFab in certain cases
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab cannot detect CUDA encoder with the latest video card driver ver. 10.18.13.5330
- Fix: A problem that output file size is too small when compressing Blu-ray sources to BD25 in certain cases
- Fix: A problem that the subtitle is out of sync when compressing Blu-ray 3D sources to SBS 3D format in Blu-ray copy
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab asks for a blank Blu-ray disc when compressing Blu-ray sources to BD5/BD9 in certain cases
- Fix: A problem that the converted m2ts.passthrough videos from Blu-rays do not display the languages of the audio tracks when playing back in a video player
- Fix: A problem that the subtitle is misplaced when converting DVDs to MP4/MKV in certain cases
- Fix: A problem that the converted video plays in English in VLC even the DE/FR audio track is selected in Video Converter
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Dec 3, 2014)
Non-US versions still decrypt a-ok
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Oct 20, 2014)
Used to give this a five star all the time cause it did just what I needed it to do all the time. I only purchased the bluray copy though, not the whole thing. Always got my free updates automatically. 60 bucks for 2 years, fair to me. Well, now that the new versions don't work anymore without 3rd party software, I'm not that thrilled. DVDFab should have given their decryption software away for free until things get right with this BS from copyright laws. My version, which still works, expires in December, then I can use the newest version with Woookao as my decryptor.
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Aug 23, 2014)
Thanx for that @bigspud.
It's Yonks since I used this App, but i can remember when the Decrypter part
of this Proggy was Kicking around as a Freebie. I "would" have grabbed a copy
at the Time But It's very vague as to what problem I hit.. It could be that you got
2 free goes, & then it Disabled.... Along those Lines... I just can't remember.
I've been to a Site this morning tho... lol
Lo & Behold. The HD decrypter is there as a freebie... [quote] DVDFab HD Decrypter is also a free Blu-ray decrypter and DVD decrypter [unquote].
If anyone tries this .. F R E E .. Decrypter, You should post in this thread as to
Exactly "how free" it is.
There are also... M O R E free Apps at this place..... "Oh Dear" ffs.
Read the top 3 Lines, Top of my LINK-page.... So you get with the Plan ... lol
Then you want the Second Item down the page... DVDFab HD Decrypter...
Read the 5 line preview. (That's where I got my quote from). & It should be
Happy Days from there on in.... Lets be Knowing... ~_^
The Price has to be a laff tho. Who Rips/Burns Disks.. Only the Dedicated surely.
Or is this App aim at our SwashBuckling friends in Malay, Ind, Pak, etc.
A Disk is Todays Floppy.......... Nowadays It's .. E2 Streaming ... (or the Like).
Still Gotta give this Sukka 5* tho .... The best of it's day..!!
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Aug 15, 2014)
no longer works, says i have to pay now to just decrypt to hdd.
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Mar 12, 2014)
Sad, looks like DvDFAB has been closed down by the authorities..
Which DVD cope software is best