DVDFab All-In-One, a versatile package containing all DVDFab products -- DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray to DVD Converter, 2D to 3D Converter, Blu-ray 3D Ripper, Video Converter, HD Decrypter, and File Transfer. It provides totally complete solutions for all your DVD/Blu-ray/video issues and performs perfectly. Each product can be purchased separately.
- New: Improved support for DVD copy protections
- New: Added the support for new Blu-ray sources
- New: Added the support to output HEVC (H.265) video in Ripper and Video Converter (Profile MKV.H265 or MP4.H265)
- More info: http://www.dvdfab.cn/h265.htm
- New: Added the support to output 4K UHD video in Ripper and Video Converter (Profile MKV.4K or MP4.4K)
- More info: http://www.dvdfab.cn/about-4k.htm
- New: Improved the CUDA hardware acceleration when converting with CUDA 3.0/3.5/5.0 NVENC Kepler devices
- More info: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=25674
- New: Improved the External subtitle settings in Ripper and Video Converter
- New: Improved the Crop feature in Ripper and Video Converter
- Fix: A conversion failure problem when using 2-pass encoding method in Ripper
- Fix: A problem that the conversion or compression speed is slow in Ripper and Copy
- Fix: A problem that the rendered subtitle is not correctly displayed during playback when converting DVD sources to Apple TV in certain cases
- Fix: A noise problem when playing back the converted mp4 file by VLC in certain cases
- Fix: An incorrect aspect ratio problem when converting Blu-ray sources in certain cases
- Fix: A crash problem when converting Blu-ray to DVD in certain cases
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Aug 15, 2014)
no longer works, says i have to pay now to just decrypt to hdd.
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Mar 12, 2014)
Sad, looks like DvDFAB has been closed down by the authorities..
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Nov 14, 2013)
@PhilK ... Got it dead right in his 2nd to last sentence..!!
I've used this App for years, (Not so much now cos I get my flix from statics).
I still use DvDFab v8. I certainly don't need all the Flim-Flam that has been Introduced into the versions after It........ EASILY made Portable, But I wouldn't
pay $200 bucks for it..... & never Have. (~_^) ................. Still Gets 5* tho..!!
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Jul 3, 2013)
The cost of this is ridiculous. It's good. No getting away from it. 90%= success rate. But the cost of buying it is ludicrous. Even at half price, it's three times what it should be (I'm talking of the complete package) When they FINALLY decide to give a good deal then maybe I'll buy. But the cost just drives you into the arms of pirate app and warez sites. Mine is from Giveawayoftheday about a year ago
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Jul 1, 2013)
I have to re-rate this downwards: The price is just crazy... But people might pay if it worked flawlessly. It doesn't. There are still a lot of Blu Rays that is just can't cope with, and some where the sound is a mess if the video copies. Offer everyone a money back guarantee.
Which DVD cope software is best