DVDFab All-In-One, a versatile package containing all DVDFab products -- DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray to DVD Converter, 2D to 3D Converter, Blu-ray 3D Ripper, Video Converter, HD Decrypter, and File Transfer. It provides totally complete solutions for all your DVD/Blu-ray/video issues and performs perfectly. Each product can be purchased separately.
- New: Added support for new Java protections
- New: Added support for no menu mode in DVD Creator, and added new template for it
- New: Some minor changes and improvements
- Fix: Virtual drive of DAEMON Tools doesn't work
- Fix: A problem that profiles uses too much memory
- Fix: A crash problem at start-up in certain cases
- Fix: A crash problem when installing in certain cases
- Fix: A problem that the setting of CPU cores is wrong in certain cases
- Fix: A problem that the copy speed is very slow in DVD Copy
- Fix: A crash problem when copying Blu-ray 3D disc to BD25 in certain cases, such as: “The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2”
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Mar 4, 2013)
$199.00 to buy!?!? you're out of your effing mind.
You can buy AnyDVD for WAY cheaper, then use whatever disk mastering software you wish to achieve the same goals.
My personal favorites are AnyDVD with ImgBurn
As for the software, I must admit that it does do a good job at making it more "one click" friendly, but seriously not so good a job that it could ask that price.
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Feb 6, 2013)
@leisure_larry: I have never had a problem with support. I have had 2 problems transferring my registration and within 24 hrs I got a response both times. So I don't know and I don't think you know what you're talking about.
@humbleuser: They still have 82xx series which is the old interface. Their newest is 8227. I purchased the Bluray copy only, for 45 on sale and it's good for 2 years with free upgrades. No problems, no coasters. 99% of people here pirate software anyway so why complain about it.
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Jan 28, 2013)
Some features have been taken out from 8.0 to 9.0. Also, the support is non-existent and seems not to care to help customers. Sloe implementation of new encryption codecs. Put simply, FIND ANOTHER PRODUCT!
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Jan 8, 2013)
VERY Expensive but it does everything it says it will do. The new interface takes some getting used to because the old interface was different in V8 but I'm getting around now. The support is fantastic also!
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Dec 15, 2012)
Has anyone tried it yet? I find version 9XXX a b**** to use compared to the previous layout. Like Windows 8 it is designed to make life harder.
Which DVD cope software is best