DVDFab All-In-One, a versatile package containing all DVDFab products -- DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray to DVD Converter, 2D to 3D Converter, Blu-ray 3D Ripper, Video Converter, HD Decrypter, and File Transfer. It provides totally complete solutions for all your DVD/Blu-ray/video issues and performs perfectly. Each product can be purchased separately.
- New: Improved the Customize feature in Blu-ray Copy
- Fix: Improved the DVD PathPlayer
- Fix: A problem that the “DVD 9” output option cannot be displayed completely if the system DPI is set to 150%
- Fix: A problem that all of titles cannot be displayed by default if the source is a seasonal TV shows in certain cases
- Fix: A 1000 error problem when copying BDAV sources under full disc mode in certain cases
- Fix: A problem that the progress bar does not display correctly when burning Blu-ray to blank disc in certain cases
- Fix: A freeze problem when converting with Dolby Atmos audio track (Blu-ray “Transformers Age of Extinction” )
- Fix: A noise problem when playing back the converted FLAC audio in certain cases
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Oct 20, 2014)
Used to give this a five star all the time cause it did just what I needed it to do all the time. I only purchased the bluray copy though, not the whole thing. Always got my free updates automatically. 60 bucks for 2 years, fair to me. Well, now that the new versions don't work anymore without 3rd party software, I'm not that thrilled. DVDFab should have given their decryption software away for free until things get right with this BS from copyright laws. My version, which still works, expires in December, then I can use the newest version with Woookao as my decryptor.
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Aug 23, 2014)
Thanx for that @bigspud.
It's Yonks since I used this App, but i can remember when the Decrypter part
of this Proggy was Kicking around as a Freebie. I "would" have grabbed a copy
at the Time But It's very vague as to what problem I hit.. It could be that you got
2 free goes, & then it Disabled.... Along those Lines... I just can't remember.
I've been to a Site this morning tho... lol
Lo & Behold. The HD decrypter is there as a freebie... [quote] DVDFab HD Decrypter is also a free Blu-ray decrypter and DVD decrypter [unquote].
If anyone tries this .. F R E E .. Decrypter, You should post in this thread as to
Exactly "how free" it is.
There are also... M O R E free Apps at this place..... "Oh Dear" ffs.
Read the top 3 Lines, Top of my LINK-page.... So you get with the Plan ... lol
Then you want the Second Item down the page... DVDFab HD Decrypter...
Read the 5 line preview. (That's where I got my quote from). & It should be
Happy Days from there on in.... Lets be Knowing... ~_^
The Price has to be a laff tho. Who Rips/Burns Disks.. Only the Dedicated surely.
Or is this App aim at our SwashBuckling friends in Malay, Ind, Pak, etc.
A Disk is Todays Floppy.......... Nowadays It's .. E2 Streaming ... (or the Like).
Still Gotta give this Sukka 5* tho .... The best of it's day..!!
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Aug 15, 2014)
no longer works, says i have to pay now to just decrypt to hdd.
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Mar 12, 2014)
Sad, looks like DvDFAB has been closed down by the authorities..
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Nov 14, 2013)
@PhilK ... Got it dead right in his 2nd to last sentence..!!
I've used this App for years, (Not so much now cos I get my flix from statics).
I still use DvDFab v8. I certainly don't need all the Flim-Flam that has been Introduced into the versions after It........ EASILY made Portable, But I wouldn't
pay $200 bucks for it..... & never Have. (~_^) ................. Still Gets 5* tho..!!
Which DVD cope software is best