DVDFab All-In-One, a versatile package containing all DVDFab products -- DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray to DVD Converter, 2D to 3D Converter, Blu-ray 3D Ripper, Video Converter, HD Decrypter, and File Transfer. It provides totally complete solutions for all your DVD/Blu-ray/video issues and performs perfectly. Each product can be purchased separately.
- New: Added the new profiles for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Lumia 930
- New: Added the support to eject the original disc upon the conversion completion in Ripper
- New: Improved the DVDFab Internal Preview engine
- Fix: A compatibility problem when opening Blu-ray sources
- Fix: A problem that the Blu-ray Copy activated version still has watermark after merging Blu-ray sources in certain cases
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab fails to detect IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU with Intel® HD Graphics 6000
- Fix: A freeze problem when compressing full disc to BD25 size with certain Blu-ray sources
- Fix: A problem that the resulting bit rate becomes 23. 976 fps when converting DVD sources of 25 fps to Blu-ray
- Fix: An audio decoding error when converting Blu-ray sources with DTS-HD audio tracks in certain cases
- Fix: A crash problem when merging multiple titles mixed with ISO sources and discs sources in Ripper
- Fix: A problem that the output video bitrate does not match users’ customizations when converting Blu-ray sources for iPad Air in certain cases
- Fix: A problem that the subtitle are not centered when converting with the external subtitles
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab does not recognize the font parameter (e.g. ) in the .srt external subtitles
- Fix: A problem that the output subtitles become messy codes when converting with external subtitles in certain cases
- Fix: An audio track missing problem when opening certain file sources in Video Converter and Creator
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab does not read the source file resolution correctly in Video Converter
- Fix: A problem that the output aspect ratio becomes 4:3 when converting 16:9 file sources with 1440x1080 resolution to Blu-ray
- Fix: A noisy problem when playing back the DVD Creator produced DVDs in certain cases
- Fix: A problem when concurrently opening two folder sources with command line
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Dec 3, 2014)
Non-US versions still decrypt a-ok
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Oct 20, 2014)
Used to give this a five star all the time cause it did just what I needed it to do all the time. I only purchased the bluray copy though, not the whole thing. Always got my free updates automatically. 60 bucks for 2 years, fair to me. Well, now that the new versions don't work anymore without 3rd party software, I'm not that thrilled. DVDFab should have given their decryption software away for free until things get right with this BS from copyright laws. My version, which still works, expires in December, then I can use the newest version with Woookao as my decryptor.
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Aug 23, 2014)
Thanx for that @bigspud.
It's Yonks since I used this App, but i can remember when the Decrypter part
of this Proggy was Kicking around as a Freebie. I "would" have grabbed a copy
at the Time But It's very vague as to what problem I hit.. It could be that you got
2 free goes, & then it Disabled.... Along those Lines... I just can't remember.
I've been to a Site this morning tho... lol
Lo & Behold. The HD decrypter is there as a freebie... [quote] DVDFab HD Decrypter is also a free Blu-ray decrypter and DVD decrypter [unquote].
If anyone tries this .. F R E E .. Decrypter, You should post in this thread as to
Exactly "how free" it is.
There are also... M O R E free Apps at this place..... "Oh Dear" ffs.
Read the top 3 Lines, Top of my LINK-page.... So you get with the Plan ... lol
Then you want the Second Item down the page... DVDFab HD Decrypter...
Read the 5 line preview. (That's where I got my quote from). & It should be
Happy Days from there on in.... Lets be Knowing... ~_^
The Price has to be a laff tho. Who Rips/Burns Disks.. Only the Dedicated surely.
Or is this App aim at our SwashBuckling friends in Malay, Ind, Pak, etc.
A Disk is Todays Floppy.......... Nowadays It's .. E2 Streaming ... (or the Like).
Still Gotta give this Sukka 5* tho .... The best of it's day..!!
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Aug 15, 2014)
no longer works, says i have to pay now to just decrypt to hdd.
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Mar 12, 2014)
Sad, looks like DvDFAB has been closed down by the authorities..
Which DVD cope software is best