Daum PotPlayer is a video and audio player that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It is a much improved/faster version of KMP, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network. It supports seamless playback, auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files, and D3D exclusive mode.
- Fixed a problem that caused an error with 2nd subtitle output
- Fixed an issue that can not play some YouTube videos
- Added the ability to control the quality of YouTube videos from bookmark menu
- Improved multiple stream selection support
- Added file duration condition to auto selection criteria of configuration management
- Added Serbian translation
- Improved user interface of broadcast effects
- Added CUDA/DXVA HEVC Decoder
Reviewing 1.6.49479 (Aug 13, 2014)
The best video player on any platform. Insane amount of customization, built-in decoders for pretty much everything. The 64 bit version works flawlessly, just make sure you let it download the two codecs it needs once the installation is complete. Top notch piece of software !
Reviewing 1.6.48576 (Jun 26, 2014)
My favorite video player - plays everything, very low cpu usage too.
Portable PotPlayer Generator available here :
Reviewing 1.6.47445 (May 9, 2014)
When will be available external languages?
So that it can be easily translated to Deutch, Czech, Slovak, ...
Reviewing 1.6.46988 (Apr 28, 2014)
Best player, does everything.
In regards to x64, that only gets released with stable versions. This version is a beta.
No comments yet