Daum PotPlayer is a video and audio player that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It is a much improved/faster version of KMP, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network. It supports seamless playback, auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files, and D3D exclusive mode.
- Fixed an issue that the following file buffers when changing device during broadcasting
- Added the ability to set whether displaying thumbnails in file navigation
- Added various algorithms into VMR9/EVR scaler
- Added the ability to show folders and files list on left/right side when opening FTP
- Fixed an issue that can't play certain MKV files smoothly
- Fixed an issue that no images appear when playing certain MPEG files
- Fixed an issue that playing some MPEG files with abnormal de-interlacing
- Improved display of album art
- Fixed an issue that can not properly detect the HDTV MMS channel
- Fixed an issue that intermittent parameter error in chat
- Fixed an issue that can automatically scroll with so much contents of the chat
- Fixed broadcast logo to support for animated PNG (APNG)
Reviewing 1.6.49479 (Aug 13, 2014)
The best video player on any platform. Insane amount of customization, built-in decoders for pretty much everything. The 64 bit version works flawlessly, just make sure you let it download the two codecs it needs once the installation is complete. Top notch piece of software !
Reviewing 1.6.48576 (Jun 26, 2014)
My favorite video player - plays everything, very low cpu usage too.
Portable PotPlayer Generator available here :
Reviewing 1.6.47445 (May 9, 2014)
When will be available external languages?
So that it can be easily translated to Deutch, Czech, Slovak, ...
Reviewing 1.6.46988 (Apr 28, 2014)
Best player, does everything.
In regards to x64, that only gets released with stable versions. This version is a beta.
No comments yet