Dexpot optimizes the window managment of your PC, eleminates the problem of the disorder on your desktop and has many more functions. Extend your Desktop to a multiple: Dexpot makes working with your system substantially faster and more comfortable. All functions use a unified graphical interface which is very easy to operate.
Freeware for private users.
- DexControl: Keep taskbar visible
- DexControl: Show desktop names
- DPI awareness per monitor
- DexTab: Consider High DPI settings
- Updated Chinese (Traditional) language file
- Updated Russian language file
- exControl: Enhanced compatibility with high contrast themes on Windows 8
- DexControl: Changing 'Combine same-sized monitor' did not take effect without a restart
- DexControl: Fixed start-up issues with MouseEvents plugin enabled
- DexControl: Rare crash on start-up fixed
- DexControl: Do not show minimized windows without taskbar button
- Compatibility improvements for XYplorer
- Enhanced icon recovery after Explorer restart
- Fixed 'Select all items' in Desktop Windows
- Improved Skype compatibility
- Fixed issues when changing switching sounds in Configure Desktops
Reviewing 1.6.8 Build 2266 (May 3, 2013)
@humbleuser: using on Win7-x64 for a couple of months and I never had any issues with it or BSODs! Only bsod I had were due to McAfee, once I investigated and isolated that $hit, all stable as a rock on sand!
Why would you rate a program low while you are NOT sure if this one it is really the culprit for your system bsod!?!
At least 5 stars here for a great free program!
Reviewing 1.6 Build 2106 RC (Jul 10, 2012)
Includes "Opencandy" I'll look for another tool.
Reviewing 1.6 Beta Build 2003 (Jun 6, 2012)
I hardly give 5 stars, this one deserves 10
Reviewing 1.6 Beta Build 2003 (Jun 5, 2012)
best multi desktop software i have used.
12mb mem use with 2 desktops.
very stable on winxp.
the automatic rules options are a life saver.
Reviewing 1.5.13 Build 1721 (Sep 10, 2011)
Program appeared to be very good but after a few hours BSOD on Windows 7 Ultimate X64. I never get BSODs and monitor stability closely so I suspect Dexpot but cannot be sure. It's now off and I've been stable for over 24 hours again. 2 stars for worry factor...
No comments yet