Dexpot optimizes the window managment of your PC, eleminates the problem of the disorder on your desktop and has many more functions. Extend your Desktop to a multiple: Dexpot makes working with your system substantially faster and more comfortable. All functions use a unified graphical interface which is very easy to operate.
Freeware for private users.
- Combine same-sized monitors in Full-screen preview
- Restore desktop background on exit
- Hotkey: Restore last minimized window to tray
- ixed wrong Taskbar Pager position on resolution changes
- Fixed Taskbar Pager blinking on integration
- Rare crashes of third-party applications on Windows XP fixed
- Start button was hidden on Windows 8.1
- Improved Clover compatibility
Reviewing 1.6.8 Build 2266 (May 3, 2013)
@humbleuser: using on Win7-x64 for a couple of months and I never had any issues with it or BSODs! Only bsod I had were due to McAfee, once I investigated and isolated that $hit, all stable as a rock on sand!
Why would you rate a program low while you are NOT sure if this one it is really the culprit for your system bsod!?!
At least 5 stars here for a great free program!
Reviewing 1.6 Build 2106 RC (Jul 10, 2012)
Includes "Opencandy" I'll look for another tool.
Reviewing 1.6 Beta Build 2003 (Jun 6, 2012)
I hardly give 5 stars, this one deserves 10
Reviewing 1.6 Beta Build 2003 (Jun 5, 2012)
best multi desktop software i have used.
12mb mem use with 2 desktops.
very stable on winxp.
the automatic rules options are a life saver.
Reviewing 1.5.13 Build 1721 (Sep 10, 2011)
Program appeared to be very good but after a few hours BSOD on Windows 7 Ultimate X64. I never get BSODs and monitor stability closely so I suspect Dexpot but cannot be sure. It's now off and I've been stable for over 24 hours again. 2 stars for worry factor...
No comments yet