Dexster is an audio editor tool for your music production that supports many popular audio formats and features audio cd burning. It provides cool and easy-to-use interface that allow you to edit an audio file visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Select, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File); apply different effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Envelope, Equalizer, Expander, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Stretch, Trim, Vibrato, Chorus, Pitch Shift); Vocal Reduction; Mix Stereo Channels; Insert noise and silence in an audio file; Insert and change described information about a marker; Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Band Pass Filter, FFT Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter, Peak EQ Filter, Finite Impulse Response Filter); Record an audio file from a microphone or from other input device; Play an audio file or any part of it; Convert an audio file from one format to another; Extract audio from video files; Merge Audio Files; Extract audio from audio cd. Dexster supports audio format of uncompressed WAV PCM,compressed WAV (ADPCM, GSM, DSP and others),MP2 (MPEG 1/2 Layer-2),MP3 (MPEG 1/2 Layer-3),VOX (Dialogic ADPCM),WMA (Windows Media Audio 9),RAW audio (PCM, A-LAW, U-LAW),MPC (MusicPack),AVI (audio track), Audio CD, Ogg Vorbis,G.721, G.723, G.726,AIFF (Apple audio format) and AU (UNIX audio format). Dexster also support audio cd burning for your music production.
Yes - 9 day timeout
- New Repeat Loop feature. Use repeat loop feature to create a seamless loop of audio. new
- Improved: Pitch Shift feature improvement with ready-made presets (Female Voice, Male Voice and Chipmunk Voice)
- Improved: Amplify feature improvement with ready-made presets (Quarter Volume, Half Volume, Double Volume, Triple Volume)
- Improved: Stretch feature has been renamed as Tempo
- Improved: Tempo feature improvement with ready-made presets (Half Speed, Double Speed)
- Improved: Normalize feature improvement with ready-made presets (Normalize to 100%, Normalize to 80%)
- Improved: Preset editor for Pitch Shift, Amplify, Tempo and Normalize
- Improved: Several other improvements and fixes
- Improved: Minor GUI update
- Updated: User help manual
Reviewing 3.5 (Feb 1, 2011)
one of the best mp3 editing tool. love it !
Reviewing 3.3 (Jan 15, 2010)
Audacity will do the same thing for free.
Reviewing 2.9.8 (Jun 24, 2005)
I recommend it to everyone! Full funtionallity combined with a untuitive controll! Within a small period I´ve learned, what´s neccesarry!
I´m a Dj and don´t want to miss this program anymore!
No comments yet