Dictionary .NET is a tiny, easy and smart multilingual dictionary translating from/to 60 languages using Google's services. Integrates Google Dictionary, Translate, Search, Suggest 4-in-1 without installing them. Auto-detect any languages; Dictionary; Translate; Search with just One-Click or a Hotkey. A standalone tool that does not require installation.
- Upd: Google Translate associated with changes update process * (5684)
- Add: updated translation engine ( Yandex Translator * ): Increase in Afrikaans, Basque, Galician, Haitian, Irish, Latin, Malagasy, Mongolian, Swahili, Uzbek, Welsh, Tagalog and other languages, the total support to 62 languages ??(5684)
- Add: Update Yandex multi-language dictionary ( Yandex Dictionary * ): increasing the Alternative Service Processing (5684)
- Add: image translation processing ( Image Translation ): Added support for languages ??to 81 ( 81 Languages ??) (5684)
- Upd: when Bing translation and dictionary dictionary EngKoo temporarily out of action as an alternative display (5684)
- Upd: Accumulated other contains minor updates, corrections and optimization (5684)
Reviewing 5.7.4790 (Feb 11, 2013)
Pointless. Why install a couple hundred megabytes of that PC slowing and security hole ridden Microsoft .NET 4 for this?
Paint.NET is just as bad.
Reviewing 4.2.4340 (Nov 22, 2011)
I agree with "Uriel"; WordWeb Pro is worth the money and by paying for software you use a lot you keep it in development.
Reviewing 4.0.4262 (Sep 3, 2011)
I guess for freeware it's OK. But I'd still rather pay for WordWeb Pro.
Reviewing 2.6.3785 (May 13, 2010)
Reviewing 2.5.3775 (May 4, 2010)
last 2 versions crash only
The .NET Framework (pronounced dot net) is a software framework developed by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows. It includes a large library and provides language interoperability (each language can use code written in other languages) across several programming languages. Programs written for the .NET Framework execute in a software environment (as contrasted to hardware environment), known as the Common Language Runtime (CLR), an application virtual machine that provides services such as security, memory management, and exception handling. The class library and the CLR together constitute the .NET Framework