Directory List & Print Pro is a software for Windows and enables listing and printing of a directory structure in a simplest way. By copying to the clipboard the directory listing can be exported into other programs or opened directly in Word, Excel and HTML. Directory List & Print Pro can directly be embedded in the context menu of Windows Explorer for immediate display of the requested directory structure.
In addition to simply print, export, and print a directory tree Directory List & Print Pro offers a wide variety of further useful functions. MP3 and video lists can be displayed with information about the length. The requested depth for subdirectories is freely selectable. The set up and display of file lists can individually be defined by different selection and filter options.
Download includes the Free and Pro versions of the software.
- New action to replicate the listed directory structure without copying any files
- New search function to find a string in the file list
- New functions to save and reload complete program settings to/from a configuration file
- Set home directory and configuration file by drag & drop to the program window
- New program automation by starting the program with startup parameters: home directory, configuration file, output creation (clipboard, notepad, print, PDF file, HTML file, WORD file, EXCEL file, TEXT file, CSV file XML file)
- Improved context menu for the file list: "Copy selected line to clipboard", "Copy selected field to clipboard", "Show properties of selected object", "Open directory containing selected object", "Open or start selected object"
- Display details of video files M4A, M4B
- Several other minor improvements
Reviewing 2.35 (Dec 16, 2014)
Karen Kenworthy, the author of Karen's Directory Printer, has died.
Who will support the program
Reviewing 2.20 (Aug 9, 2013)
I used to use Karen's Directory Printer. I tried a bunch of different directory printers. I like this one the best, but I can't remember the reasons why now. I wish it had presets so you can change the patterns and output easily.
Reviewing 2.14 (Jan 23, 2013)
Funny why do you keep saying FREEWARE when its $hareware? BTW Karen's Directory Printer kicks butt and is totally freeware also used in conjunction with Cute PDF is a great way to export your Directory Listings to a PDF format file...
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Feb 11, 2010)
Simple program that fills a gap in Windows. Doesn't require install, which is why there is no uninstall. Word & Excel export are a nice touch.
No comments yet