DisplayFusion will make your dual monitor (or triple monitor or more) experience smooth and painless. Advanced multi-monitor wallpaper support, Flickr integration for image searching and fully customizable window management hotkeys are just a sample of the many things DisplayFusion can do. DisplayFusion is also available in many different languages.
- Note: On some multi-dpi configurations using monitor splits you may have an 8px gap on the left edge of some maximized windows, this is due to a Windows 10 bug
- Note: Some pinned Metro (Universal) Apps may need to be re-pinned to the DisplayFusion Taskbars to work correctly
- Change: Added a desktop context menu entry for pausing/resuming wallpaper changes
- Change: Added an Advanced Setting to disable the loading screens
- Change: Added an Advanced Setting to disable the TitleBar Button tooltips
- Fix: Pinned items now launch correctly
- Fix: Auto-hidden Taskbar should no longer appear behind desktop windows
- Fix: Opening a new Chrome window on some machines no longer results in a blank window
- Fix: Resolved some errors around Steam key loading
- Fix: Resolved some issues that prevented trial license keys from being properly created on some machines
- Fix: Windows 10 compatibility improvements
- Fix: Start Menu replacement compatibility improvements (Start8, Start10, Classic Shell... etc)
- Fix: Taskbar compatibility improvements
- Fix: TitleBar Button compatibility improvements
Reviewing 7.0.0 Beta 7 (Nov 17, 2014)
I used this shareware limited for about a year. Then decided to buy full lisence. More than worth the price. Very reliable, stable, great for managing wallpapers and lot sof other multi-monitor things.
Reviewing 6.0 (Jun 27, 2014)
Great tool, if you need all the features, buy the full version, nothing in life comes for free, stop being a cheap-ass.
Reviewing 3.5.0 Beta 4 (Feb 12, 2012)
No taskbar on 2nd monitor for the free version? Fail.
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 Beta 4 (Jul 8, 2010)
Meh, most of the "must have" features are disabled in the free version. There are many wallpaper switchers around. Pass.
No comments yet