EMCO WakeOnLan allows you to power up remote PCs by sending them a magic (WOL) network packet. The application is designed to operate in enterprise networks, which may include domains, workgroups and multiple subnets, to power up one or multiple remote PCs within the scope of a single operation. The centralized WOL operation can be initiated with just one mouse click.
- Features below were firstly introduced or significantly improved in this release:
- Added support of Microsoft Windows 8 and .NET Framework 4.5
- This release contains a set of resolved issues, including most important ones, listed below:
- Possible errors after editing Machine Queue while creating recurrence exception
- Possible application crash while creating a task for specific Active Directory environments
No reviews yet
No comments yet