EMDB is a small utility to keep track of your DVD collection. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries.
- User Interface: Added a visualization for Steelbook cases
- Database: Added a Case field
- Database: Added a Date Last Seen field
- HTML Export: Fixed issue with UNC network paths
- User Interface: Added support for custom bookshelf backgrounds. Added 2 new backgrounds as examples
- User Interface: Fixed changing the glow color of bluray and TVSeries
- User Interface: Added a label for seen on the bookshelf
- User Interface: Added a Search on Medium page
- User Interface: Added filters for Seen / not Seen TV Series
- User Interface: Improved the arrangement of the filter menu
- User Interface: Removed TV Series in the "Show Seen Movies" filter results
- User Interface: When adding a new movie which takes a reserved (previous deleted position) it was shown twice although it was only added to the database once
- Translations: Updated the Turkish, Spanish, Catalan, Arabic and Dutch translations
Reviewing 1.48 (May 21, 2012)
good but not the best
personal video database more professional and scriptable
Reviewing 1.46 (May 4, 2012)
Simply... the best!
Reviewing 1.36 (Nov 17, 2011)
The Best, EVER!
Reviewing 0.92 (May 28, 2011)
works in win7 64bit fine. added 126 movies in less then a half hour. works well with a nice clean layout. free to boot.
Reviewing 0.92 (Feb 11, 2010)
Have never been able to get this to work properly.
No comments yet