EMDB is a small utility to keep track of your DVD collection. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries.
- HTML Export: Add trailers to the HTML export (tag is #TRAILER_LINK#)
- User Interface: Make showing of bluray cases more configurable
- Printing: Fixed printing of custom numbers
- User Interface: Fixed an issue where sometimes the group was cleared when the Edit screen was opened
- User Interface: Fixed custom language #4 selects Serbian language
- IMDb import: Changed the way the Title and Alternative title are retrieved. Prevent alternative title to be the same as the main title. I'm working on more configurable options to specify the main and alternative titles
- User Interface: Options to group movies when sorting by title and/or number were not used correctly
- TVSeries: When assigning media files seasons 10 or higher could be mistaken for season 1 and above
- User Interface: When rotating the image in the Edit screen the image was lost sometimes
- Translations: Updated the Romanian and Dutch translations
Reviewing 1.48 (May 21, 2012)
good but not the best
personal video database more professional and scriptable
Reviewing 1.46 (May 4, 2012)
Simply... the best!
Reviewing 1.36 (Nov 17, 2011)
The Best, EVER!
Reviewing 0.92 (May 28, 2011)
works in win7 64bit fine. added 126 movies in less then a half hour. works well with a nice clean layout. free to boot.
Reviewing 0.92 (Feb 11, 2010)
Have never been able to get this to work properly.
No comments yet