EMDB is a small utility to keep track of your DVD collection. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries.
- User Interface: Added an option to show the Seen Date, Yes/No or X Marks in ListView mode
- User Interface: Made the description of the "Update of links to media files when they are moved to another folder or drive" more clear as there was quite some confusion about this very handy feature
- User Interface: Fixed custom bookshelf backgrounds sometimes did not show up
- Database: Fixed case field was not stored correctly
- Add from harddisk: Added keywords to ignore specific media files (e.g. trailers)
- TVSeries: Improved the algorithm to detect TVSeries episodes from file names. It is much faster and even seasons or episodes > 99 are supported now
- Add from harddisk: Number of votes field was not retrieved when updating the new additions
- Translations: Updated the Arabic, Finnish, Greek, Romanian and Dutch translations
Reviewing 1.48 (May 21, 2012)
good but not the best
personal video database more professional and scriptable
Reviewing 1.46 (May 4, 2012)
Simply... the best!
Reviewing 1.36 (Nov 17, 2011)
The Best, EVER!
Reviewing 0.92 (May 28, 2011)
works in win7 64bit fine. added 126 movies in less then a half hour. works well with a nice clean layout. free to boot.
Reviewing 0.92 (Feb 11, 2010)
Have never been able to get this to work properly.
No comments yet