EMDB is a small utility to keep track of your DVD collection. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries.
- Sorting: Fixed sorting of Date Added with titles starting with a digit
- Batch Update: When a batch update was aborted or just repeated the number of movies to update was twice as big
- Add from HDD: the keywords to ignore were not remembered correctly
- HTML Export: #DURATION_TRANSLATION# was not replaced
- HTML Export: Updated the Default template
Reviewing 1.48 (May 21, 2012)
good but not the best
personal video database more professional and scriptable
Reviewing 1.46 (May 4, 2012)
Simply... the best!
Reviewing 1.36 (Nov 17, 2011)
The Best, EVER!
Reviewing 0.92 (May 28, 2011)
works in win7 64bit fine. added 126 movies in less then a half hour. works well with a nice clean layout. free to boot.
Reviewing 0.92 (Feb 11, 2010)
Have never been able to get this to work properly.
No comments yet