EMDB is a small utility to keep track of your DVD collection. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries.
- System: Added support for MediaInfo. EMDB can now use MediaInfo to retrieve all kind of movie properties like audio and video codecs, resolution, duration, aspect ratio etc
- Add from Hard Disk: Fixed retrieving of "Voice of" from IMDb
- Database: Rebase media files now als updates paths inside playlists
- Database: covers were not correctly copied when merging databases
- Database: Added a check for merging two databases in the same folder. This is not allowed as they than would share the Covers and TVSeries sub folders possible overwrite each other data
- User Interface: Added the Color field to the possible columns to show in ListView and Export
- Database: Significantly improved the speed of the Remove Unused Actors and Directors options
- TheMovieDb Import: Fixed plot outline was sometimes cut off
- Database: Repair database now also fixes invalid Director and Actor indexes
- Database: Added '5:4' to the possible values of the Aspect Ratio field
- Database: Added '4K UHD' to the possible values of the Resolution field
- Database: Added 'Dolby Digital 1.0', 'DTS-HD Master 1.0' and 'WMA' to the possible values of the Audio Stream field
- Add from HDD: Skip remaining IMDb lookup when no internet connection
- System: EMDB up to date message was shown when not able to connect to the EMDB website when checking for new updates in the About Options screen
- System: Fixed displaying of file sizes sometimes was a bit off
- User Interface: Added 'Mark as Seen' to the Movie context Menu
- Skins: Added the active color of the toolbar buttons to the skin settings
- Skins: Added an option to set the colors of the SEEN and LOANED labels
- Skins: Added BookShelf Background to the skin settings
- User Interface: Moved check for updates setting from the Internet Options page to the Startup Options page
- TVSeries: Fixed manual input for TheTVDB lookup was not possible when no IMDb number was known
- Skins: Added support for tv.ico when the play button is switched for tv series
- Translations: fixed TVSeries Specials translation was not correctly used
- User Interface: Fixed clicking on rating in movie Details panel showed movie context menu and freezed EMDB
- System: What's new was shown even if not updated yet
- System: When a new version is detected the new features are now already shown
- HTML Export: Added some additional tags: #SOURCE_TRANSLATION#, #AUDIO_STREAMS_TRANSLATION# and #DURATION_TRANSLATION#. Also added an overview with a short explanation and an overview of all tags on the website
- Translations: Updated the Czech, French, German and Dutch translations
Reviewing 1.48 (May 21, 2012)
good but not the best
personal video database more professional and scriptable
Reviewing 1.46 (May 4, 2012)
Simply... the best!
Reviewing 1.36 (Nov 17, 2011)
The Best, EVER!
Reviewing 0.92 (May 28, 2011)
works in win7 64bit fine. added 126 movies in less then a half hour. works well with a nice clean layout. free to boot.
Reviewing 0.92 (Feb 11, 2010)
Have never been able to get this to work properly.
No comments yet