EMDB is a small utility to keep track of your DVD collection. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries.
- TVSeries: Added an option to manually select a series if automatic resolving fails
- User Interface: Fixed HD filter for '1920×1080 (BLU RAY)' resolution due to a fixed typo in the previous version
- User Interface: Medium 'Bluray + DVD' was not included when appying the HD filter
- IMDB Import: Fixed import of Certification and Studio. This detailed information was moved to IMDbPro. EMDB now get's it from the main page as it is present
- Database: Added a Short list property
- User Interface: Added a Short list filter
- User Interface: Added an About screen with email address, links to the EMDB website, FAQ, Online help, donation and customization buttons and a check for updates button
Reviewing 1.48 (May 21, 2012)
good but not the best
personal video database more professional and scriptable
Reviewing 1.46 (May 4, 2012)
Simply... the best!
Reviewing 1.36 (Nov 17, 2011)
The Best, EVER!
Reviewing 0.92 (May 28, 2011)
works in win7 64bit fine. added 126 movies in less then a half hour. works well with a nice clean layout. free to boot.
Reviewing 0.92 (Feb 11, 2010)
Have never been able to get this to work properly.
No comments yet