EZ CD Audio Converter is the ultimate audio suite that features CD ripper, audio converter, metadata editor, and disc burner. Designed to provide best user experience with its excellent user interface and ultimate audio quality. It includes the best audio codecs and extremely accurate 32-bit audio processing. Takes advantage of the modern computer performance. Optimized to utilize the power of the multi-core and multimedia features of the processors (MMX, SSE1/2/3/4/5). It can run up to 8 parallel conversions.
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Oct 19, 2011)
- New Dolby Pulse AAC / HE AAC encoder
- LAME 3.99 MP3 encoder
- Automatic ReplayGain calculation
- ReplayGain "2.0": Original ReplayGain algorithm replaced with ITU-R BS.1770 (new standard, more accurate, faster)
- Ogg Vorbis codec improved and updated
- Internal sample rate converter set to highest quality mode
- Changes in Audio Converter internal behavior, making it faster in certain conditions
- Fixed AAC/HE AAC encoding problem in multi thread Audio Converter
- Updated Amazon Cover Art Search protocol to the latest version (old version will stop working on Feb 2012)
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Aug 29, 2011)
This is the best program out there for audio conversion/CD ripping. New version supports multi threading for modern processors and it has the best codec support. The developer is really on the ball with regard to feature requests and it is frequently updated. Well worth the money.
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Jun 9, 2011)
CDx does a pretty good job for me & it's free.
Hey I'm a poet!
Reviewing 2011.3 (May 3, 2011)
Someone mentioned Exact Audio Copy. I tried it and I was not a bit impressed. The damn program wanted me to locate lame.exe in my system. How the hell could I know where that was? Of course I was kidding. I knew where lame.exe was. It's somewhere in the ECDE's installation folder! Easy CD-DA Extractor didn't ask me to do anything after I forked over 47 USD. I like that.
Reviewing 2011 (Apr 8, 2011)
I am extremely pleased with the program. However, I tried to get a free program recommended in this tread "Exact Audio Copy ". I pressed the download and ended up nearly to install a program called FoxTab. I stopped in the last second. I even donated 10 $ to this seemingly scam site.
I tryed Easy CD-DA to convert my files from WMA lossless to MP3 320 mbit. It worked super, and I paid the fee to buy it.
Beware of some of the so called free programs, as they may be dangerous.
This used to be an awesome and very useful program. But I haven't handled a CD in about 2 years now, so kinda obsolete I guess.