Supports macros and advanced features.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Fixed the bug where new lines in cells were not correctly embedded after 1,000 lines
- Fixed the bug where the Tag Jump command did not work correctly in the Output bar when the file path was wrapped
- Fixed the bug where Sort commands became disabled when the Tabs were disabled
- Fixed a certain Snippets plug-in bug
- Fixed the bug where a folder named AI_RecycleBin might have been created in a network drive after the install and uninstall
Reviewing 14.5.3 (Sep 24, 2014)
Reviewing 14.3.1 (Mar 11, 2014)
Reviewing 14.0.1 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 14.0.1 (Jan 29, 2014)
5 stars. really good.
Reviewing 14.0.1 (Jan 20, 2014)
Hilarious. Notepad++. Compared to EmEditor Professional.
That person must not know that Notepad++ is strictly 32-bit. They must also not have tried it with 100-MB+ files, or else they'd know that EmEditor is drastically faster.
I tested search/replace operations under Windows 8.1 on a 146-MB file with EmEditor (64-bit) and Notepad++. The repeatable results: What EmEditor was able to do in 4 seconds or less, Notepad++ took over 6 MINUTES to do!
But hey, it's free, so let's rate it highly, right?
Calling Notepad++ an "alternative" to EmEditor Professional is like calling a bucket an alternative to a firehose.
And BTW, if paying for an application is the biggest mistake you've ever made, you're doing pretty well. Although I have to think that's hyperbole.
No comments yet