EssentialPIM handles all your scheduling, contacts, to do lists, and notes with easy-to-use, intuitive tools.
EssentialPIM Pro Portable is the advanced version of Personal Information Manager that will handle all your calendar, contact, to do and notes needs in an easy- to- use, manageable form. It is U3-compliant and works straight from your removable media, whether you use a USB flash drive, compact flash card, or even a good old floppy.
- Added: EssentialPIM counterpart for Android! It provides synchronization between Windows and Android EPIM over Wi-Fi, as well as additional modules. Following data is synchronized: Calendar, Contacts, To Dos, Notes and Passwords (first 2 with internal And
- Added: EssentialPIM counterpart for iPhone/iPad! It provides synchronization between Windows and iOS EPIM over Wi-Fi, as well as additional modules. Following data is synchronized: Calendar, Contacts, To Dos and Passwords (first 2 with internal iOS apps).
- Added: Most windows are independent now from the main program window (you can open several dialogs)
- Added: Templates for to dos and appointments*
- Added: Ability to mark email messages with stars
- Added: Support for multiple SMTP servers
- Added: Ability to set up an unlimited number of identities in Mail
- Added: One-way synchronization with Outlook (in addition to already existing two-way sync)*
- Added: Option to either remove or leave items during one-way synchronization with Outlook, Google, CalDAV and other online services*
- Added: Letters bar in Contacts
- Improved: Unified status icons
Reviewing 2.0 (Jun 27, 2007)
This has always been a 5 BUT when I load an old database it converts it with no troubles until I restart the program. The boxes for the tasks are there but no text and when I click them it has no info on the task. A mistake like that shouldn't be in an alpha version let alone a "finished" one.
Works fine with databases it creates but no dice on my old ones, thanks alot
Reviewing 2.0 RC1 (Apr 30, 2007)
it looks perfect.
Buth how is it going to work on a network server
Reviewing 1.8 RC1 (May 4, 2006)
i have been a fan all along, but don't like how they switched in recent betas to not showing the notes in the scheduled tasks in the schedule view. i wish they'd at least make it an option to turn off or on. not a big deal but it was nice to see everything subject and notes depending on how long the meeting is.. now a lot more has to be entered in the subject.
Reviewing 1.8 Beta 3 (May 3, 2006)
1. WAY too expensive for that kind of functionality (i mean it IS useful and well done, but it is still a simple application)
2. No student discounts. Very strange. Greed?
Reviewing 1.6 (Oct 19, 2005)
Outstanding! Great for traveling. Don't even need to hook up to your ISP or web host!
No comments yet