FTP Synchronizer is a FTP synchronization product to assist in updating web sites. It can synchronize files between local computers and remote FTP servers. FTP Synchronizer will identify changed web pages automatically so you don't need to pick and upload them one-by-one via normal FTP client. It has all of the necessary functions for updating web sites.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Folder exclusion
- Resume supports
- Show detailed progress in the main window
- Update file time after synchronizing
- New icons
- Port number supports five digitals
- Abnormally quit when synchronize 2000+ files
- Error downloading small files sometimes. (Remain 0 zero byte)
- Didn't save 'only the last sync' option of log file
- Other small bugs fixed and performance improved
Reviewing 2.3.31 Beta (Jun 12, 2006)
Excellent - the perfect way to maintain a complex website. Shame more FTP programs don't have this essential feature.
Reviewing 2.2.25 (Apr 5, 2006)
This one may work fine -- but I uninstalled it before I even connected to my first FTP site when I found it had made 136 new/changed entries in the Registry. Applications that entwine themselves that deeply in the Operating System just make me nervous.
No comments yet