FileOptimizer is a lossless file size optimizer supporting AIR, APK, APNG APPX, CBZ, DOCX, GIF, GZ, EPUB, ICO, JAR, JPEG, MNG, MPP, PNG, PPTX, PDF, PUB, SWF, TIF, VSD, XAP, XLSX, and ZIP file formats among others.
- Installer now supports the /AllUsers argument to install for all users instead of current user (Grahame Bevan)
- Fixed remove selected files (Shift-Del) always enabled since 9.00 when unified ribbon and regular UI (TPS)
- Added original and optimized sizes in log file (JoeW)
- Fixed a bug in mutool that prevented execution on PDF (LeTiger)
- Disabled Leanify from the JPEG, PNG and ICO toolchains when copy metadata is enabled, because it removed IPTC information (ZonaCasio)
- Updated AdvanceCOMP to 1.23
- Updated to ECT 0.6.2.0 -511fa96- x86 and x64 optimized builds (thanks Malloc Voidstar)
- Updated jsmin custom build with Visual C++ 2015
- Updated Leanify to 0.4.3.172 daily binaries
- Updated ImageMagick 188.8.131.52 with HDRI support
- Updated PngOptimizer to 2.5
- Updated Ghostscript to 9.20
- Updated strip to 2.27
- Updated to mutool 1.10RC2
- Better performance updating to ASMLib 2.50 with AVX512 support
- Updated to cppcheck 1.76
- Upgraded distributions to 7-Zip 16.04
- Some minor optimizations and code cleanup
Reviewing 8.30.1456 (May 5, 2016)
It is a false positive reported several times to AV vendors:
How can be an open source project which you are able to study or compile yourself be infected. Does not make sense.
Reviewing 8.20.1427 (Mar 9, 2016)
Virus Total reported that 6 of its 56 virus scanners detected malware.
So, on that basis, don't install it - until thedeveloper has sorted this issue out.
Reviewing 7.20.1196 (Mar 16, 2015)
Almost perfect. :)
Reviewing 7.00.341 Beta 2 (Jan 4, 2015)
7.00 beta 3, already out: http://nikkhokkho.source....php?page=FileOptimizer
Reviewing 7.00.341 Beta 2 (Jan 2, 2015)
File is Infected with ...TROJAN VIRUS!!!... Is this False Positive??? I don't think so. :-(
No comments yet