FileTypesMan is an alternative to the 'File Types' tab in the 'Folder Options' of Windows. It displays the list of all file extensions and types registered on your computer. For each file type, the following information is displayed: Type Name, Description, MIME Type, Perceived Type, Flags, Browser Flags, and more. FileTypesMan also allows you to easily edit the properties and flags of each file type, as well as it allows you to add, edit, and remove actions in a file type.
- Added 'Detach File Type' button to the 'Replace File Type For Selected Extension' option, which allows you to detach a file type from the selected file extension and leave the file extension as a standalone extension without a file type
- Added '...' button to the 'User Choice' field, which opens a window that allows you to easily choose the desired file type
- Fixed FileTypesMan to use the correct file type Registry key, when there is a CurVer subkey that redirects to other file type key. In previous versions, FileTypesMan failed to change the icon and menu items of .pdf and other extensions due to this bug
- FileTypesMan now stores the selected font in the .cfg file
- FileTypesMan now displays an error message if it fails to modify action or file type
No comments yet