FileZilla is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
- Added compatibility for filenames with leading or trailing whitespace if using SFTP
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on libfilezilla >= 0.8.0 (https://lib.filezilla-project.org/)
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on GnuTLS 3.4.0 or higher
- Fixed regression introduced in 3.19.0-rc1, reconnecting again uses the last used remote directory instead of the initial default remote directory
- Fixed crash if creating a new site via the bookmarks dialog
- Queuing remote directories for transfer no longer exits comparison mode
- Fixed a rare crash using FTP over TLS if the control connection fails at the same time the data connection gets established
- Entering invalid regular expressions in filter and search conditions now shows an error message
- Fixed title of search dialog
- Stricter certificate chain validation to supplement the Tofu model
- *nix: Fix initial size of Site Manager dialog with some GTK versions
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (May 23, 2015)
If you're afraid of malware in the installer just download the portable zip-file from the project homepage.
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Feb 2, 2015)
Great program but most websites _ INCLUDING THIS ONE _, installs it with some nasty malware.
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Oct 16, 2014)
This version installs some nasty malware that attempts to disable anti-virus protection. Avoid at all costs.
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Sep 8, 2014)
no longer works on XP. i'm still running 18.104.22.168
sorry but i am enable to get that file...
getting error Message... File is not found...
Plz post it again...
and thanks for providing it.....
For connecting to remote desktop of another computer (via internet or network) and controls. Also connecting to VNCServer through Repeater or directly to VNCServer and a lot of other configuration options. For more details [url=http://www.abtollc.com/VNCViewer.aspx /]VNCServer [/url]