Final Burn is an arcade emulator. It requires the rom images of the original arcade machines to emulate them.
- Changed the way FB Alpha looks for ROMs
- Changed the way Neo Geo memory cards work, allowing the use of 1 megabit cards
- Emulated protection in Super Sidekicks (was patched before)
- Fixed the last few bad game names / bad ROM definitions
- Fixed a few minor issues in the makefile for mingw/cygwin
- The debugger is now only compiled for debug builds
- Minor updates to compile documentation
- Fixed a crash at startup for some systems when autopause was activated
Reviewing 0.2.95.23 Alpha (Aug 26, 2006)
A very good CPS1/2/Neogeo/etc emulator.
I would choose this emulator over mame especially if you have a slow pc
Reviewing 0.2.94.97 Alpha (Dec 7, 2003)
I answer to netean:because if you use mame in a pentium 300 mhz you have 3 frame per second during a game instead with this emulator you have 45 frames per second.That's why
Reviewing 0.2.94a Alpha (Mar 2, 2003)
why would you have this over MAME?
No offense to the programmer as I'm sure it's not an easy thing to code, but why do this when mame, retrocade et all are already doing it quite successfully.
Am I missing something here?
No comments yet