GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770, GTX 780, GTX 650 Ti OEM, GT 640 (GK208), GT 630 (GK208), GT 730M, GT 750M, GTX 780M, GRID K1, GRID K2
- Added support for AMD Radeon HD 7730, HD 8310G, HD 6480G, HD 8410G, HD 8450G, HD 8510G, HD 8550G, HD 8610G, HD 8650G
- Fixed BIOS reading on GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost
- Added experimental sensor readout to show reason for power capping on recent NVIDIA cards
- Fixed clock readings on some older NVIDIA cards
- Improved detection for future NVIDIA cards
Reviewing 0.5.2 (Mar 23, 2011)
Useful with PC's you are not familiar with & don't want to dismantle & get showered with dust. I personally like this utility.
Reviewing 0.5.0 (Dec 28, 2010)
Hey Tall Paul from Tennessee (tallpaultn) : Just wtF are you talking about?
CPUz will show you everything most users would ever need to know...ABOUT THE PROCESSOR.
GPUz, on the other hand, is made to show users what they need to know ABOUT THE GRAPHICS CARD(S).
The two are not interchangeable, nor do they even reflect information about similar parts. CPU = Processor, GPU = Graphics Card.
Does what it's supposed to, works great, and never, I mean NEVER has it locked up on a single system out of hundreds that I've run it on (IT/Remote Admin/Systems Admin/Computer Repair business)
Note for the Devs: PLEASE change the GUI for those of us that are running Crossfire/SLI so we can see temps/speeds/voltages of BOTH cards at the same time. PLEASE!
Reviewing 0.4.8 (Nov 9, 2010)
pretty sweet program pretty much tells you how much your video card is out of date ;)
Reviewing 0.4.5 (Aug 19, 2010)
This is a nice little progam :)
Reviewing 0.4.0 (Apr 1, 2010)
@ Tallpaultn - implying that the CPU-Z can give use detailed GPU info...
No comments yet