GS-Base is a database that lets you organize your photo albums, mp3's, CDs, icon collections and your personal or business contacts. You can also quickly and easily analyze very large data sets using fast pivot tables with up to 12 million records and over 2,000 columns.
GS-Base enables you to perform complex record filtering, searching for duplicates, full-text searches and one-click statistical breakdown analysis. Other features include: printing serial forms, letters/reports and any type of mailing labels; sending serial and personalized e-mail messages with customized attachments; publishing HTML pages; creating and editing text, dBase, Clipper and FoxPro files; saving databases to compact PDF files; around 300 built-in calculation function used for calculated fields and data validation; a user-friendly and intuitive interface. GS-Base can be installed on any portable device and used without performing any Windows registry modifications. Both 32- and 64-bit versions are available.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- More flexible/versatile editing of dBase/Clipper/FoxPro files
- New options regarding dBase/Clipper/FoxPro memo field contents
- Added instant formula validation in the "Field Setup" dialog box
- Changes/corrections re: running GS-Base in Linux+Wine and in Windows XP
- Added "Save XML File" dialog box
- Optional saving memo fields and images/files when exporting text/XML files
- New "IsEmpty()" filter
- Bug fixes
No comments yet