GS-Calc is a spreadsheet application that will help you to organize your data, track your expenses and incomes, create reports, search and edit databases. Using fast GS-Calc pivot tables, multi-core calculations taking full advantage of up to 16 processor cores, easy to use scripting, over 300 built-in functions and other advanced functions you can perform the most demanding statistical calculations and data analysis. Some of its unique features include capability of organizing worksheets in tree structures, working efficiently with very large data sets (12 million rows x 4,096 columns) and linear/quadratic programming functions. You can install GS-Calc on any portable storage device and carry it with you. GS-Calc supports the Open Document *.ods file format natively. Both 32- and 64-bit versions are available.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- New functionality re: the point-and-click procedure used when editing formulas
- New and improved options concerning the "auto" column width and row height
- Loading xBase memo files (dBase, Clipper, Fox Pro) larger than 2GB
- Using optionally both the *.fpt and *.dbt file extensions for Clipper files
- Various minor editing improvements
No comments yet