GoodSync is a file synchronization and file backup software that allows you to automatically sync files between desktops, laptops, and external drives. GoodSync also enables you to backup files to and from FTP, WebDAV, and Windows Mobile phones and PDAs.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- SSL: Fix no HTTPS connectivity for IIS servers that have SSL v3 disabled
- SSL: Fix HTTPS upload stall for IIS servers that have buggy TLS 1.0
- SSL: when getting syserr from SSL socket read/write, do disconnect on error
- SSL: Change support and activation URLs to always use SSL version of GS site
- Office365: Get rid of excessive retries on HTTP code 401
- SharePoint -> Office365 migration: show more concise error message
- GDocs: Google finally deployed fix for longer-than-1-hour file upload bug
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Nov 25, 2014)
Too many bugs, does not support Amazon, one of the largest cloud services available. Very disappointing.
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Nov 1, 2014)
ive been using this product for at least 6 years now : and its got me out of a few holes on many occasions - to contradict a few comments : im happy to get regular updates, it shows there is continual development , and secondly - not everybody uses amazon cloud , its doesn't make a product useless just because one data source isn't available , the cloud/broadband (certainly in the UK) , has a long way to go before I would rely on it as a backup : GOODSYNC - keep up the good work - and im happy to pay the small amount to backup my data to a 2TB USB3 external drive (which I can carry around , and not rely on having a net connection!)
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Aug 26, 2013)
No longer works with Amazon....useless!
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Aug 24, 2013)
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Jun 17, 2013)
Still having the same old problems as before.
No comments yet