GoodSync is a file synchronization and file backup software that allows you to automatically sync files between desktops, laptops, and external drives. GoodSync also enables you to backup files to and from FTP, WebDAV, and Windows Mobile phones and PDAs.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Licensing: switch to new scheme similar to RoboForm, more secure
- Licensing: add version 10 licenses and their processing in GS
- Activation: add option to Reset All Activations, to release license held by old computers
- On File Change: show all changes, sum them up only in Increment Analyze, not before
- On File Change: remove Analyze Only option, Analyze must be followed by Sync
- On File Change: fix missing changes with short 1 or 2 char names
- On File Change: increase max number of changes before overflow to 10,000
- Clean of History and Recycled files: fixed several small issues
- Log Viewer: show logs when No GsData option is specified
- SkyDrive: fix processing of special characters at the end of folder names
- GS Connect Mediator: new GoodSync Connect Account Management system
- GS Connect Mediator: convert to using SQL database, improve speed
- GS Connect Setup: allow empty Windows password, for non-password auth
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Apr 14, 2015)
New problems with Microsoft sites.
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Nov 25, 2014)
Too many bugs, does not support Amazon, one of the largest cloud services available. Very disappointing.
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Nov 1, 2014)
ive been using this product for at least 6 years now : and its got me out of a few holes on many occasions - to contradict a few comments : im happy to get regular updates, it shows there is continual development , and secondly - not everybody uses amazon cloud , its doesn't make a product useless just because one data source isn't available , the cloud/broadband (certainly in the UK) , has a long way to go before I would rely on it as a backup : GOODSYNC - keep up the good work - and im happy to pay the small amount to backup my data to a 2TB USB3 external drive (which I can carry around , and not rely on having a net connection!)
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Aug 26, 2013)
No longer works with Amazon....useless!
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Aug 24, 2013)
No comments yet