GoodSync is a file synchronization and file backup software that allows you to automatically sync files between desktops, laptops, and external drives. GoodSync also enables you to backup files to and from FTP, WebDAV, and Windows Mobile phones and PDAs.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Post-Analyze/Sync Email: allow custom email text with %VAR% parameters
- Post-Analyze/Sync Email: shorter default email texts, allow email on PreAnalyze
- GS Runner: Fix GS Runner was not reading changes in Global Program Options
- FTP: Workaround for Synology FTP server does not return error when listing non-existent file
- FTP: Fix GS was not returning any errors on non-parseable LIST listing lines
- FTP: Allow servers that return PWD result without "" around path
- FTP: Allow control connection not responding after long upload (> 90 sec)
- Protecting system files: Disallow writing to actual Windows folder, not C:\Windows
- Sib-SSL: Return error when SSL_read returns 0 and SSL_get_error returns SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL
- Linux: Make /pre-analyze-action, /post-analyze-action and /post-sync-action work on Unix
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Nov 25, 2014)
Too many bugs, does not support Amazon, one of the largest cloud services available. Very disappointing.
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Nov 1, 2014)
ive been using this product for at least 6 years now : and its got me out of a few holes on many occasions - to contradict a few comments : im happy to get regular updates, it shows there is continual development , and secondly - not everybody uses amazon cloud , its doesn't make a product useless just because one data source isn't available , the cloud/broadband (certainly in the UK) , has a long way to go before I would rely on it as a backup : GOODSYNC - keep up the good work - and im happy to pay the small amount to backup my data to a 2TB USB3 external drive (which I can carry around , and not rely on having a net connection!)
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Aug 26, 2013)
No longer works with Amazon....useless!
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Aug 24, 2013)
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Jun 17, 2013)
Still having the same old problems as before.
No comments yet