GoodSync is a file synchronization and file backup software that allows you to automatically sync files between desktops, laptops, and external drives. GoodSync also enables you to backup files to and from FTP, WebDAV, and Windows Mobile phones and PDAs.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- DAV: improve parsing of Propfind results, to get listing from on-compliant servers
- FTPS: retry full FTP connect upon errors when switching to SSL
- MTP: provide our own name if device does not return DeviceFriendlyName
- Job Names: trim leaading and trailing spaces, limit names to 99 characters
- Job Export to TIX: do not output default values of fields
- User Stop: speed up User Stop of sockets by sending RST packet
- gsync: Add option /encrypt-plain to encrypt plain-text password of connectoid
- GS server: fix rare crashes related to impersonation
- GS server: faster escalation of discovery on connection loss
- GS server: fix not connecting after server FS sleep, when in ServerTop mode
- GS Server: Web UI: misc fixes
- GS Server: Web UI: return 401 on failed auth attempt, so that user can re-auth
- Do not remove Analyze time error when doing Sync, as it will be shown
- Explorer: Job bookmarks list: fix sometimes partial list was shown
- Explorer: fix file and folder copy operations, esp. Drag and Drop
- Explorer: rewrite Move/Rename file/folder to better use file system abilities
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Apr 14, 2015)
New problems with Microsoft sites.
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Nov 25, 2014)
Too many bugs, does not support Amazon, one of the largest cloud services available. Very disappointing.
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Nov 1, 2014)
ive been using this product for at least 6 years now : and its got me out of a few holes on many occasions - to contradict a few comments : im happy to get regular updates, it shows there is continual development , and secondly - not everybody uses amazon cloud , its doesn't make a product useless just because one data source isn't available , the cloud/broadband (certainly in the UK) , has a long way to go before I would rely on it as a backup : GOODSYNC - keep up the good work - and im happy to pay the small amount to backup my data to a 2TB USB3 external drive (which I can carry around , and not rely on having a net connection!)
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Aug 26, 2013)
No longer works with Amazon....useless!
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Aug 24, 2013)
No comments yet