HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
- Enhanced support of Intel Knights Landing
- Enhanced support of Intel Kaby Lake and Denverton
- Added workaround for some Intel RSTe drivers causing crash
- Added new sensor to monitor current memory timings
- Restored lost Windows 98 compatibility
- Added monitoring of Thermaltake DPS PSUs
- Added monitoring of Enermax Digifanless PSUs
- Added monitoring of Corsair RMi and HXi series PSUs
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS H110 series
- Enhanced reporting of ATA features (security, version)
- Fixed SMART reporting on Samsung NVMe drives (requires latest 950 Pro driver)
- Added option to show average values in tray and to divide values by 1000
- Added ability to specify a custom period (last N samples) for calculating average sensor values
- Fixed monitoring of AMD Carrizo and Nolan CPU sensors
- Added monitoring of HID-capable UPS devices
- Fixed enumeration of some USB3 xHCI Controllers
Reviewing 4.10-1820 (Dec 20, 2012)
Awesome bit of software. Will let you see under the hood of your computer and even tell you how it stacks up against similar configurations in the speed department. A must on any computer.
Reviewing 4.06-1760 (Oct 8, 2012)
bets of its kind
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 23, 2012)
It's quite brilliant!
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 21, 2012)
Excellent software. Portable version works great!
Reviewing 3.61 (Oct 19, 2010)
best in it's class plain and simple
No comments yet