HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS SABERTOOTH X99
- Added monitoring of some unknown EC voltages for ASUS X99/RAMPAGE V series
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel Rock Canyon NUCs
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA E999
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE G1.Sniper M5
- Fixed detection of ACPI sensor
- Enhanced support of CPUs with more than 256 logical cores
- Enhanced preliminary support of Knights Landing
- Fixed a rare drop to 0 of BCLK and other related values in sensors
- Added ability to define custom colors and font style of items in sensor window
- Added ability to change sensor item color when an alert is triggered
Reviewing 4.10-1820 (Dec 20, 2012)
Awesome bit of software. Will let you see under the hood of your computer and even tell you how it stacks up against similar configurations in the speed department. A must on any computer.
Reviewing 4.06-1760 (Oct 8, 2012)
bets of its kind
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 23, 2012)
It's quite brilliant!
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 21, 2012)
Excellent software. Portable version works great!
Reviewing 3.61 (Oct 19, 2010)
best in it's class plain and simple
No comments yet