HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on additional MSI 9-series mainboards
- Fixed restoring of sensors window position on some systems with multiple monitors
- Fixed reporting of invalid values in graphs, tray, LCD, OSD
- Added support of Lewisburg PCH
- Added preliminary support of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870 and 880 (GM204)
- Sensor minimize button will minimize graphs too
- Added ability to rename sensor units
- Added ability to modify sensor values (constant multiply/add)
- Added support of On Semi ASP1106D
- Fixed reporting of memory clock on Haswell-E/EN/EP/EX
- Improved DDR4 support
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X99 series
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X99 series
- Patch for occasional invalid BCLK measurement
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS CROSSBLADE RANGER
- Added AMD Radeon R9 285
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X99 series
Reviewing 4.10-1820 (Dec 20, 2012)
Awesome bit of software. Will let you see under the hood of your computer and even tell you how it stacks up against similar configurations in the speed department. A must on any computer.
Reviewing 4.06-1760 (Oct 8, 2012)
bets of its kind
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 23, 2012)
It's quite brilliant!
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 21, 2012)
Excellent software. Portable version works great!
Reviewing 3.61 (Oct 19, 2010)
best in it's class plain and simple
No comments yet