HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
- Enhanced support of AMD Hawaii (Radeon R9 290 series)
- Added reporting of GPU Memory Utilization for AMD GCN2 family
- Added option to disable Intel Management Engine support
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti
- Added monitoring of disk read/write/total activity and transfer rate
- Improved reporting of GPU clock on AMD APUs
- Fixed reporting of GPU clock for AMD GCN2 family
- Fixed a rare occurring crash on later AMD GPUs
- Fixed detection of NCP4206 on nVidia GPUs
- Added monitoring of network adapter DL/UP rate and total transfer for Windows Vista and later
- Enhanced support of Nuvoton NCT6106D
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X79-DELUXE and RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION
- Fixed including of disabled sections in the report file
Reviewing 4.10-1820 (Dec 20, 2012)
Awesome bit of software. Will let you see under the hood of your computer and even tell you how it stacks up against similar configurations in the speed department. A must on any computer.
Reviewing 4.06-1760 (Oct 8, 2012)
bets of its kind
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 23, 2012)
It's quite brilliant!
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 21, 2012)
Excellent software. Portable version works great!
Reviewing 3.61 (Oct 19, 2010)
best in it's class plain and simple
No comments yet