HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
- Added customizable thousands separator for values in sensors window
- Improved support of AMD Radeon R9 Fury series
- Added monitoring support of some Asetek-based coolers (Corsair H80iGT/H100iGTX/H110iGTX, NZXT Kraken X31/X41, Antec Kuhler H2O 920)
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z170 and MAXIMUS VIII series
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X99 and Z170 series
- Added NVMe support (information, SMART health status)
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z170 series
- Fixed publishing of remote sensor data to plug-ins
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950
- Optimized Embedded Controller (EC) access (lower system latency)
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS H170, B150 and SABERTOOTH Z170 series
- Changing "Low-level PCI Access" option to enabled by default for better reliability
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ECS Z170
Reviewing 4.10-1820 (Dec 20, 2012)
Awesome bit of software. Will let you see under the hood of your computer and even tell you how it stacks up against similar configurations in the speed department. A must on any computer.
Reviewing 4.06-1760 (Oct 8, 2012)
bets of its kind
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 23, 2012)
It's quite brilliant!
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 21, 2012)
Excellent software. Portable version works great!
Reviewing 3.61 (Oct 19, 2010)
best in it's class plain and simple
No comments yet