HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
- Added ability to change text color of tray icons
- Added ability to start sensor logging using a hot key
- Added ability to snap sensor window to screen edges
- Added ability to snap sensor graphs to screen edges or each other
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black
- Added NVIDIA Maxwell: GeForce 840M, GeForce GTX 750/750 Ti
- Reduced file/package size by 320 KB
- Improved reporting of GPU bus when disabled by NVIDIA Optimus
- Fixed restoring of NVIDIA Optimus disabled GPUs state after start
- Fixed reporting of L1/L2 cache multipliers on some CPUs
- Several minor improvements and fixes
- Fixed a possible crash on some AMD GPUs while playing video
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M and 860M
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z87, HM87 and FM2A88 series
Reviewing 4.10-1820 (Dec 20, 2012)
Awesome bit of software. Will let you see under the hood of your computer and even tell you how it stacks up against similar configurations in the speed department. A must on any computer.
Reviewing 4.06-1760 (Oct 8, 2012)
bets of its kind
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 23, 2012)
It's quite brilliant!
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 21, 2012)
Excellent software. Portable version works great!
Reviewing 3.61 (Oct 19, 2010)
best in it's class plain and simple
No comments yet