HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
- Fixed SMBus problems on MSI 100-series mainboards with LED controllers
- Fixed a memory leak in server side of remote sensor monitoring
- Clicking the sensor graph plot area will toggle it to occupy the entire window width
- Added reporting of GPU TMU count
- Added AMD Radeon Pro Duo
- Enhanced NVMe support
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z97-PRO GAMER
- Fixed a rare crash during closing on some machines with NVIDIA GPU
- Added monitoring of CPU Power Limits on systems where these can change during runtime
Reviewing 4.10-1820 (Dec 20, 2012)
Awesome bit of software. Will let you see under the hood of your computer and even tell you how it stacks up against similar configurations in the speed department. A must on any computer.
Reviewing 4.06-1760 (Oct 8, 2012)
bets of its kind
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 23, 2012)
It's quite brilliant!
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 21, 2012)
Excellent software. Portable version works great!
Reviewing 3.61 (Oct 19, 2010)
best in it's class plain and simple
No comments yet