HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
- Added possibility to backup application- and user-specific settings
- Added option to minimize sensors window instead of closing
- Improved rendering of tray icons
- Minor updates to UI functionality and hardware support
- Added preliminary monitoring of Corsair Link devices (H80, H100, etc.). Must not be used along with other Corsair Link tools
- Fixed rounding of some values in tray icons
- Added reporting of GPU Memory vendor for NVIDIA GPUs (requires driver R346 or later)
- Added reporting of GPU Normalized Power for NVIDIA GPUs
- Added reporting of GPU Video Engine clock for NVIDIA GPUs
- Enhanced support of Corsair Link, added support of PSUs
- Fixed a rare crash when running in Debug Mode
- Added support of Aquastream XT, MPS and PowerAdjust
- Changed order of NVIDIA and AMD GPUs in multi-GPU systems, so that the primary GPU device is properly listed as the first one
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 and GM206 support
- Added support for monitoring of Corsair RM PSUs
Reviewing 4.10-1820 (Dec 20, 2012)
Awesome bit of software. Will let you see under the hood of your computer and even tell you how it stacks up against similar configurations in the speed department. A must on any computer.
Reviewing 4.06-1760 (Oct 8, 2012)
bets of its kind
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 23, 2012)
It's quite brilliant!
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 21, 2012)
Excellent software. Portable version works great!
Reviewing 3.61 (Oct 19, 2010)
best in it's class plain and simple
No comments yet