HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
- Fixed monitoring of additional voltages on ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX
- Added reporting of per-core CPU ratios, bus clock, HT/QPI/KTI and EDRAM clocks in sensors
- Enabling of PCH Thermal Device is disabled by default and can be enabled via a new option
- Added support of Atmel AT30TSE004 Thermal Sensor On DIMM
- Added an extended method of waking up disabled dGPUs (enable via settings)
- Added new NVIDIA Maxwell GPUs
- Fixed monitoring of slower fans on Fintek LPCs
- Improved support of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 and GTX 980
- Fixed displaying of degree sign in sensors for Chinese, Japanese and Korean locales
- Fixed reporting of fan #6 speed for Nuvoton NCT679x
- Added Drag and Drop support in sensors window as a more convenient way to change order of items or hide (drop outside)
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X99 series
- Added support of ITE IT8606E and IT8626E
Reviewing 4.10-1820 (Dec 20, 2012)
Awesome bit of software. Will let you see under the hood of your computer and even tell you how it stacks up against similar configurations in the speed department. A must on any computer.
Reviewing 4.06-1760 (Oct 8, 2012)
bets of its kind
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 23, 2012)
It's quite brilliant!
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 21, 2012)
Excellent software. Portable version works great!
Reviewing 3.61 (Oct 19, 2010)
best in it's class plain and simple
No comments yet