HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
- Added preliminary support of Intel Knights Mill
- Fixed reporting of some specific IPMI sensor values
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS MAXIMUS IX
- Changed reporting of NVMe drive failure state
- Improved NVMe drive enumeration, removed duplicate entries on some systems
- Fixed disappearing of sensor units in gadgets when the average column is hidden.Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME Z270 and TUF Z270
- Fixed reporting of drive temperature for some drives
- Fixed drive enumeration via CSMI-SAS and Intel RST v15 support
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X99-E-10G WS
- Added reporting of detailed SMART failure/warning in sensors
- Fixed monitoring of GPU VR, VRM, Liquid temperatures with AMD Crimson ReLive 16.12.2 or later
- Added preliminary support of AMD Polaris 12
- Fixed drive health indicator for Samsung SSDs
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock 200-series mainboards (preliminary)
Reviewing 4.10-1820 (Dec 20, 2012)
Awesome bit of software. Will let you see under the hood of your computer and even tell you how it stacks up against similar configurations in the speed department. A must on any computer.
Reviewing 4.06-1760 (Oct 8, 2012)
bets of its kind
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 23, 2012)
It's quite brilliant!
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 21, 2012)
Excellent software. Portable version works great!
Reviewing 3.61 (Oct 19, 2010)
best in it's class plain and simple
No comments yet