HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
- Improved drive scan safety
- Improved sensor list color notification of alarms
- Enhanced support of Intel Kaby Lake
- Added monitoring of Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA) errors
- Updated sensor graphs to reflect custom value formats
- Added support of direct-connected Corsair AXi/HXi series PSUs
- Added monitoring of drive/NAND lifetime reads/writes (S.M.A.R.T.)
- Added monitoring of drive read/write total since last boot
Reviewing 4.10-1820 (Dec 20, 2012)
Awesome bit of software. Will let you see under the hood of your computer and even tell you how it stacks up against similar configurations in the speed department. A must on any computer.
Reviewing 4.06-1760 (Oct 8, 2012)
bets of its kind
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 23, 2012)
It's quite brilliant!
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 21, 2012)
Excellent software. Portable version works great!
Reviewing 3.61 (Oct 19, 2010)
best in it's class plain and simple
No comments yet