HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
- Improved sensor indexing. For some addons (i.e. HWiNFOMonitor, Rainmeter) it will be required to download latest versions and reconfigure existing settings
- Fixed changing of sensor items order via the layout tab
- Added reading of sensor values from Aquaero (preliminary)
- Improved support of Skylake-E/EP/EX
- Added a workaround for some crashes caused by Intel RST enterprise drivers
- Added ability to toggle RTSS/OSD output via a user-defined hotkey
- Improved Intel ME information
- Enhanced information returned for ASPEED GPUs
- Enhanced Broadwell-E/EN/EP/EX support
- Added ability to show/hide all sensor entries of a given type (temperatures, fans, etc.)
- Added support of Giantec Semi GT34TS04 TSOD
Reviewing 4.10-1820 (Dec 20, 2012)
Awesome bit of software. Will let you see under the hood of your computer and even tell you how it stacks up against similar configurations in the speed department. A must on any computer.
Reviewing 4.06-1760 (Oct 8, 2012)
bets of its kind
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 23, 2012)
It's quite brilliant!
Reviewing 3.94-1550 (Mar 21, 2012)
Excellent software. Portable version works great!
Reviewing 3.61 (Oct 19, 2010)
best in it's class plain and simple
No comments yet