HWiNFO64 is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Fixed reporting of GPU Power/Current on certain CHL controllers
- Added support of CHL8203, CHL8212 and CHL8213 on GPU
- Added preliminary support ITE IT8732
- Separated reporting of GPU codename
- Improved Intel Haswell support
- Improved AMD Kabini support
- Added AMD Radeon HD 7990 (Malta)
- Added reporting of GPU Serial Number for later ATI/AMD GPUs
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Apple machines
- Added AMD Radeon HD 7730
- Added support of NCT6683D hardware monitor
- Avoid polling of nVidia GPUs disabled by Optimus
- Added monitoring of some ACPI values
- Added monitoring of CPU Core/NB currents and powers on AMD Trinity, Richland and Kabini
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 770 and GeForce GTX 780
Reviewing 4.12-1850 (Feb 11, 2013)
bobad is right, this is PRICELESS for overclockers.
Reviewing 3.92-1500 (Jan 19, 2012)
This is my fovorite installation (actually, a non-installation) of my favorite hardware info program. Does everything you need, priceless for overclockers as well as general troubleshooting. The Dev. keeps it up to date to include the latest CPU's and other hardware.