HWiNFO64 is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Enhanced support of AMD Hawaii (Radeon R9 290 series)
- Added reporting of GPU Memory Utilization for AMD GCN2 family
- Added option to disable Intel Management Engine support
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti
- Added monitoring of disk read/write/total activity and transfer rate
- Improved reporting of GPU clock on AMD APUs
- Fixed reporting of GPU clock for AMD GCN2 family
- Fixed a rare occurring crash on later AMD GPUs
- Fixed detection of NCP4206 on nVidia GPUs
- Added monitoring of network adapter DL/UP rate and total transfer for Windows Vista and later
- Enhanced support of Nuvoton NCT6106D
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X79-DELUXE and RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION
- Fixed including of disabled sections in the report file
Reviewing 4.20-1960 (Jul 22, 2013)
awesome for any overclockers out there!!
Reviewing 4.12-1850 (Feb 11, 2013)
bobad is right, this is PRICELESS for overclockers.
Reviewing 3.92-1500 (Jan 19, 2012)
This is my fovorite installation (actually, a non-installation) of my favorite hardware info program. Does everything you need, priceless for overclockers as well as general troubleshooting. The Dev. keeps it up to date to include the latest CPU's and other hardware.