Highlight is a universal source code converter which transforms code to HTML, XHTML, RTF, LaTeX, TEX, SVG and BBCode files with syntax highlighting. (X)HTML and SVG output is formatted by CSS. It supports customizable color theme and language descriptions with regular expressions. The configuration files are Lua scripts with plug-in support. The tool contains several options to provide a consistent formatting of the output code.
- Added support for true color escape codes (--out-format truecolor)
- Fixed xterm256 output for paging with less
- Fixed operator regex in rnc.lang, crk.lang and yaml.lang
- Added Pony and Whiley definitions
- Updated Ceylon, Julia and TypeScript definitions
- Added Go, AutoHotKey, TypeScript and R to the foldable list in the outhtml_codefold.lua plug-in
- GUI: fixed README, ChangeLog and License file paths on Linux
Reviewing 3.27 (Jan 25, 2016)
Missing the mIRC (mSL) scripting language support!!!
Reviewing 3.26 (Jan 16, 2016)
I haven't needed a program like this in years, but just on the day when I had to document the logic of a couple of Java programs using pseudo-code, I find out about this program. I'm sure I'll find even more uses for Highlight, but this one use saved me a ton of time
Reviewing 3.17 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 3.15 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 3.15 (Aug 24, 2013)
No comments yet