IObit Uninstaller helps you uninstall and remove unwanted programs and folders from your computer fast and easily. Where the built-in and sluggish "Windows Add or Remove Programs" option fails, IObit Uninstaller works as always and picks up the slack. What's better, it is a free Uninstaller without installation.
- Added New Win Manager Module to manage start-up items, processes and Windows updates
- Added 4 New Tools: Cleanup Residual, Uninstall History, File Shredder, Windows Tools
- Newly supported uninstalling stubborn programs like some antivirus programs
- Enhanced Toolbar & Plug-in removal to monitor and remove malicious browser plug-ins and injected programs
- Enhanced Powerful Scan to remove leftovers faster and more completely
- Enhanced Chrome plug-ins removal to remove the plug-ins not installed via Chrome store
- Support continuing the last uninstall interrupted by system reboot
- Fully supported Windows 10 to remove programs even default apps in Windows 10
- Brand new UI and two new skins
- Supported more than 30 languages, such as: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Reviewing 5 Beta 1.0 (Jun 26, 2015)
Works well. Sent feedback to Dev. Nice GUI, clean and fresh. (5 Beta 1.0).
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Jan 10, 2015)
Don't know what the reviewers were thinking who gave 1-Star, but this is a solid and free 32/64-bit uninstaller. Everybody should have it just for the deep cleaning alone.
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Sep 25, 2014)
I couldn't agree more- after version 2 IObit Uninstaller has evolved into a piece of ad-ware junk.
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Mar 13, 2014)
I used to love this program, and I still think the old versions kick ass.
However this program is crap now and I will list why:
It used to be a small .exe standalone that you could extract to desktop and double click. However, as of one of the last versions, double clicking this app causes it to install in /programfiles and create a startup "liveupdate" item. Furthermore it feeds advertisement popups after the program has been clearly closed, such as promote-upx.exe in the tmp folder which promotes their Driver Booster (After iobit uninstaller is closed!).
Uninstalling iobit uninstaller does not remove the liveupodate or the uninstallpromote ghosts, which stay behind.
In conclusion: iobit uninstaller was great, now it is a total POS that does not deserve data space on my hard drive.
Look into "Geek Uninstaller" instead.
Reviewing 3 Beta 1.0 (Sep 11, 2013)
GUI is a bit nicer in this release, still works great. Only complaint is, it's a lot larger than a couple of other free 1 file uninstallers, but still not huge at 8mb.
No comments yet