ISO Workshop is a free application specifically designed to facilitate disc image management, conversion and burning operations. The program has a very simple user interface that lets you focus on the most important aspects of the process, allowing the program to do the rest.
- Updated burning engine
- Updated CUE/BIN burning method
- Improvements to loading and burning of RAW images
- Minor improvements to write speed detection
- Fixed bug with possible application error after burn
- Fixed bug with incorrect write speed values
Reviewing 2.0 (Nov 28, 2011)
I was disappointing not to se a way to verify a disk that was already burned...
I forgot to set the option and after the burn I could not do a verify...
I used ImgBurn Free Download and Reviews - Fileforum to verify the burn and it was good... still the ability to do this would be nice.
I did not have a crash and I am running windows 7 Ultimate?
Reviewing 1.3 (Jul 10, 2011)
Has a nice clean interface. But when selecting to burn an image, causes Windows 7 Professional SP1 to crash.
No comments yet