ImBatch is a batch image processor with a nice graphical user interface. It will allow you to edit multiple image files at the click of a button by using scripts. The script will be created by combining Tasks. ImBatch can batch resize and convert images in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually.
- Added task "Replace Colors"
- Added the ability to reset all task's controls to their default values
- Restored work of the transparency in the preview window
- Hints for tasks doesn't disappear
- 'Resize' task: fixed task work in Preview window
- 'Save To PDF' task: added the ability to create individual PDF file for the each image
- 'Save As' task: fixed incorrect work of the default settings switcher
- Changed work of 'Current Index' tag. Now you can set the initial value of the index (for example: )
- Fixed errors in 'Save to PDF' task
- Some other minor fixes
Reviewing 2.3.0 (Mar 11, 2014)
Reviewing 1.8.0 (Aug 20, 2013)
Very nice, Well thought out HomePage. & definitely NO Toolbars .. lol
THAT SAID: I don't think the Author should state "Nice GUI" tho. If it does the job
I aint bothered if the UI was designed by an Ape.
Dropped to CMD: & made it portable. YUP..!! Nice UI but no options to make the Icons smaller.. THUS: the top half of the UI is wasted, & it looks a bit Noddy.
I didn't test any of the functions. A good try but only 3* for being an alternative.
I'll stick with this... http://fileforum.betanew...l-StylePix/1256215163/1
Reviewing 1.7.0 (Jul 22, 2013)
love this program. awesome.
Reviewing 1.2.0 (Feb 11, 2013)
extremely useful program!