ImBatch is a batch image processor with a nice graphical user interface. It will allow you to edit multiple image files at the click of a button by using scripts. The script will be created by combining Tasks. ImBatch can batch resize and convert images in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually.
- Added "3D Image" batch task
- Added "Motion Blur" batch task
- Added button to add entire folders with images for processing
- Added a blinking for run batch image processing button when all is
- Ready for processing
- Unchecked images are now drawn in gray to better distinguish them
- Fixed: 'Add to PDF' task: if 'File name' parameter contains a file name
- Without the 'PDF' extension it will be added automatically
- Fixed minor bugs, removed obsolete code
- Some localization fixes
Reviewing 1.2.0 (Feb 11, 2013)
extremely useful program!
No comments yet