ImBatch is a batch image processor with a nice graphical user interface. It will allow you to edit multiple image files at the click of a button by using scripts. The script will be created by combining Tasks. ImBatch can batch resize and convert images in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually.
- Tag editor: Added the ability to copy XMP tag names and values to the clipboard
- Removed that annoying message box sometime appeared on program start, sorry for that
- Minor fixes in "Watermark Text" task
- "Resize Canvas by Aspect Ratio" task: Added the ability to fill the background with the blurred source image, added background transparency setting
- "Resize Canvas" task: Fixed wrong blurred background with some specific options set
- "Save as Animated GIF" task: fixed delay time between the frames
Reviewing 5.1.0 (Oct 13, 2016)
At version 5.1.0 a new nag screen is introduced:
"Command line functionality is limited in free version!"
and it cannot be disabled. Keep version 5.0.0 and don't upgrade to version 5.1.0.
Reviewing 3.8.0 (Apr 1, 2015)
Overal stbility 3/5.
Reviewing 3.3.0 (Dec 5, 2014)
According to the Publishers manual regarding the "Preview" feature - you can cycle back and forth between the new image and the original to see how changes will appear - before their actually made, which is very important especially when set to "Overwrite" -mode.
But despite I have ticked off for "Auto-refresh", the before and after preview stays the same without showing modifications I do amongst resample -filters in the "Resize" -task.
To be very specific I also misses the options to change additional parameters related to "Width/ Height" and "Constrain Proportion" when resizing:
- Only increase - OR - Only decrease
- Switch orientation
- Adapt to: Width or Height
This is so far the negative experience using ImBatch.
The positive experiences are way to many to list, but it is a program I will definitely continue to use for certain tasks to make fast and easy image batch editing.
Reviewing 2.3.0 (Mar 11, 2014)
No comments yet