ImBatch is a batch image processor with a nice graphical user interface. It will allow you to edit multiple image files at the click of a button by using scripts. The script will be created by combining Tasks. ImBatch can batch resize and convert images in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually.
- Added Copy and Delete tasks for managing image file. Great to combine with Filter task
- "Rename" task now named "Rename/Move" task
- Added new task category: File
- Added 5 new skins: AutumnSky, Emerald, FM, MetroUI, Ubuntu
- "Rename/Move" task: addded reset buttons for the New File Name and New File Path parameters
- Image Monitor: fixed working of Duplicate button
- Image Monitor: some fixes and improvements in UI
- Many minor bug fixes
Reviewing 2.3.0 (Mar 11, 2014)
Reviewing 1.8.0 (Aug 20, 2013)
Very nice, Well thought out HomePage. & definitely NO Toolbars .. lol
THAT SAID: I don't think the Author should state "Nice GUI" tho. If it does the job
I aint bothered if the UI was designed by an Ape.
Dropped to CMD: & made it portable. YUP..!! Nice UI but no options to make the Icons smaller.. THUS: the top half of the UI is wasted, & it looks a bit Noddy.
I didn't test any of the functions. A good try but only 3* for being an alternative.
I'll stick with this... http://fileforum.betanew...l-StylePix/1256215163/1
Reviewing 1.7.0 (Jul 22, 2013)
love this program. awesome.
Reviewing 1.2.0 (Feb 11, 2013)
extremely useful program!
No comments yet