ImBatch is a batch image processor with a nice graphical user interface. It will allow you to edit multiple image files at the click of a button by using scripts. The script will be created by combining Tasks. ImBatch can batch resize and convert images in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually.
- EXIF/IPTC Editor: Added 35 new EXIF GPS tags and IPTC tag Sublocation
- EXIF/IPTC Editor: Added the ability to toggle visibility for the tags
- Added support for new tags in 'Set EXIF/IPTC Tag', 'Remove EXIF/IPTC Tags', 'Save As', 'Copy', 'Rename/Move' and 'Watermark Text' tasks
- Added support for XMP tags in tags editor (read only)
- Thanks to our users:
- Added Swedish interface and help translation
- Added Italian help and updated interface translation
- Updated French interface and help translation
- 'Round Corners' task: added checkbox for transparent corners
- Fixed interface for big system fonts
- Fixed issue in Preview window
- Fixed some UI issues
Reviewing 3.3.0 (Dec 5, 2014)
According to the Publishers manual regarding the "Preview" feature - you can cycle back and forth between the new image and the original to see how changes will appear - before their actually made, which is very important especially when set to "Overwrite" -mode.
But despite I have ticked off for "Auto-refresh", the before and after preview stays the same without showing modifications I do amongst resample -filters in the "Resize" -task.
To be very specific I also misses the options to change additional parameters related to "Width/ Height" and "Constrain Proportion" when resizing:
- Only increase - OR - Only decrease
- Switch orientation
- Adapt to: Width or Height
This is so far the negative experience using ImBatch.
The positive experiences are way to many to list, but it is a program I will definitely continue to use for certain tasks to make fast and easy image batch editing.
Reviewing 2.3.0 (Mar 11, 2014)
Reviewing 1.8.0 (Aug 20, 2013)
Very nice, Well thought out HomePage. & definitely NO Toolbars .. lol
THAT SAID: I don't think the Author should state "Nice GUI" tho. If it does the job
I aint bothered if the UI was designed by an Ape.
Dropped to CMD: & made it portable. YUP..!! Nice UI but no options to make the Icons smaller.. THUS: the top half of the UI is wasted, & it looks a bit Noddy.
I didn't test any of the functions. A good try but only 3* for being an alternative.
I'll stick with this... http://fileforum.betanew...l-StylePix/1256215163/1
Reviewing 1.7.0 (Jul 22, 2013)
love this program. awesome.
Reviewing 1.2.0 (Feb 11, 2013)
extremely useful program!
No comments yet