Image Tuner is a free batch image resizing, renaming, conversion and watermarking tool with a super-intuitive and straightforward interface. Based on an extremely fast image processing engine, this award-winning software has a bare minimum of controls and will help you with the most typical image-related tasks. You can work with individual files and entire folders to resize, convert, rename and watermark images with surprising ease.
- Updated and improved preview method
- Improvements to loading and processing images
- Improvements to conversion of JPEG/PNG image formats
- Resolved problem with skipping images with jp2/raw extensions
- Resolved problem with creating sub-directories
- Other minor fixes and improvements
Reviewing 1.8 (Apr 30, 2011)
Incredible piece of freeware. Quickly resize, rename, and even watermark images. Tons of options: Over a dozen resize filters, many JPEG options (DCT, optimal Huffman, progressive, smoothing), and many other output settings. Beautiful interface and icons. Highly recommended.
Reviewing 1.5 (Dec 30, 2010)
nice batch image resizing would really like to see a right click option with the mouse
No comments yet