K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of components needed for audio and video playback in DirectShow players such as Windows Media Player, Media Center, and Media Player Classic. It contains everything you need to play all common audio and video file formats. It also provides additional functionality such a thumbnail generation in Explorer. The pack has a very advanced installer which is highly flexible and has unique problem solving capabilities.
Standard contains everything you need to play all the common video file formats.
- Updated MPC-HC to version 184.108.40.206
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.62-10-gbb7a8da
- Updated Codec Tweak Tool to version 5.8.5
- Added x64 version of MPC-HC
- The x64 version of MPC-HC has (slightly) better performance, while the (default) x86 version provides better compatibility (for example with madVR)
- Improved stability of subtitle rendering in 64-bit players
Reviewing 10.4.5 (May 8, 2014)
Best codec pack in internet!
Reviewing 10.3.5 (Mar 11, 2014)
Reviewing 10.2.0 (Jan 4, 2014)
This version is latest and has good quality of voice.
Reviewing 9.5.0 (Nov 26, 2012)
Must be some problem with MPC or bundled codec with this pack, having problems with .flv and .avi playback, never had any issues with K-Lite before. Will render the first few frames of the file, then have the video playback stop, while audio continues. Will wait for an update, then maybe will try this codec pack again.
Reviewing 9.2.0 (Sep 12, 2012)
No comments yet