K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of components needed for audio and video playback in DirectShow players such as Windows Media Player, Media Center, and Media Player Classic. It contains everything you need to play all common audio and video file formats. It also provides additional functionality such a thumbnail generation in Explorer. The pack has a very advanced installer which is highly flexible and has unique problem solving capabilities.
- Updated Codec Tweak Tool to version 6.1.5
- Several improvements regarding unattended installation
- For those who have never read the help file, it is possible (already for a long time) to create a fully customized silent/unattended installation using the /unattended command-line parameter
- Several other small improvements
- Keep reporting bugs! We can only fix problems if we know they exist
- Keep submitting suggestions. People often request functionality that is already available. We can teach you where to find those options
- Keep submitting files that fail to play. We might be able to make them play in a future version
Reviewing 12.0.4 (Mar 14, 2016)
Really Great for my experience.
Reviewing 11.8.3 Beta (Jan 1, 2016)
Rock solid beta
Reviewing 11.3.2 (Jul 30, 2015)
Works great on Windows 10. Update your graphics driver if you have problems. Visit K-Lite forum for help if needed.
Reviewing 11.3.2 (Jul 28, 2015)
made my windows 10 have problems playing videos
No comments yet