K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of components needed for audio and video playback in DirectShow players such as Windows Media Player, Media Center, and Media Player Classic. It contains everything you need to play all common audio and video file formats. It also provides additional functionality such a thumbnail generation in Explorer. The pack has a very advanced installer which is highly flexible and has unique problem solving capabilities.
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.67-76-gd617a
- Updated madVR to version 0.90.6
- madVR is now capable of outputting 3D video
- madVR will output 3D video in 3D frame packed format on compatible systems (Windows 8.1 or newer / HDMI 1.4+) and in Side-By-Side (SBS) format on older systems
- LAV Video decoder is capable of decoding H.264 MVC 3D video after installing Intel media SDK plugin (separate download)
- LAV Splitter currently only supports H.264 MVC video inside Matroska (MKV) container. Support for 3D video in M2TS container (used on Bluray) is expected to be added in the future
Reviewing 11.8.3 Beta (Jan 1, 2016)
Rock solid beta
Reviewing 11.3.2 (Jul 30, 2015)
Works great on Windows 10. Update your graphics driver if you have problems. Visit K-Lite forum for help if needed.
Reviewing 11.3.2 (Jul 28, 2015)
made my windows 10 have problems playing videos
Reviewing 11.0.3 (Mar 13, 2015)
I haven't used anything else since my XP days and now in 8.1.
No comments yet