KaPiGraf shows your data as a chart easily and quickly. It also offers possibilities which you miss in MS Excel. And what is more, KaPiGraf will never bother you with unnecessary questions. After you open your file, you will see the preview of your data. Here you will choose each column which stands for the axxis X and Y. After clicking "The create graph", the graph is automatically drawn. This graph can be used in many ways: moving, zooming, changing parameters, exporting into MS Excel, printing, saving, transfering units and many others.
- Menu Display (F3) - added user color curves
- Added choice - chart in chart (tab Graph - right click on minor axis) show curve in a new chart
- Improved work with EXCEL file
- Math. module - filtering all curves
- History 2 last files
- Adjustmentí axis - added format axis
- Menu View - Legend
- Improved show cursor value ( + SHIFT)
- Menu Displayí (F3) - added user color of background
- Fix error
Reviewing 1.8 (Mar 11, 2013)
Export graph support only bitmap images? Jpg, Bmp. It is standard to have Wmf, Emf, Eps, Svg and Pdf at least. PNG with transparency support too...
Ugly UI, needs a lot of work.
No comments yet