KaPiGraf shows your data as a chart easily and quickly. It also offers possibilities which you miss in MS Excel. And what is more, KaPiGraf will never bother you with unnecessary questions. After you open your file, you will see the preview of your data. Here you will choose each column which stands for the axxis X and Y. After clicking "The create graph", the graph is automatically drawn. This graph can be used in many ways: moving, zooming, changing parameters, exporting into MS Excel, printing, saving, transfering units and many others.
- Added correlation coefficient in Regression
- New icons in the preview window
- New preview window
- Edit- added calculating then linear regression - =reg(s1,s2) //s1..column1 s2...column2
- Edit - added calculation of polynomial - =pol(2;s1,s2) // 2..2degree s1..column 1 s2..column2
- "new icons in the Graph window
- Setting axis - added font for axis and axis unit
- Caption chart - added Font
- Caption chart "=d" fill in the current date
- Fix errors
- R: comparison 16 files of data into 1 graph
- Add color for each limit
- File-edit / add data reduction
Reviewing 1.8 (Mar 11, 2013)
Export graph support only bitmap images? Jpg, Bmp. It is standard to have Wmf, Emf, Eps, Svg and Pdf at least. PNG with transparency support too...
Ugly UI, needs a lot of work.
No comments yet