KaPiGraf shows your data as a chart easily and quickly. It also offers possibilities which you miss in MS Excel. And what is more, KaPiGraf will never bother you with unnecessary questions. After you open your file, you will see the preview of your data. Here you will choose each column which stands for the axxis X and Y. After clicking "The create graph", the graph is automatically drawn. This graph can be used in many ways: moving, zooming, changing parameters, exporting into MS Excel, printing, saving, transfering units and many others.
- Add recently opened file
- Minor improvements
- Add File-edit: separate / split
- Add area graph, area stair graph ( display F3)
- Add style of point graph (display F3)
- R:add polynomial 4,5,6 degree (math module F4)
- R:add comparison 8/16 files into 1 graph multiple graphs-experimental function)
- Improved notice new version -direct download
- Edit mode : add increment e.g. =+0,5 (increment 0,5)
- Improved legend-move/ adjustment (middle button mouse / ctrl+middle button mouse)
- New icon of program
- Added color settings grid graph
- Color resolution settings of the minor axis
Reviewing 1.8 (Mar 11, 2013)
Export graph support only bitmap images? Jpg, Bmp. It is standard to have Wmf, Emf, Eps, Svg and Pdf at least. PNG with transparency support too...
Ugly UI, needs a lot of work.
No comments yet