LastPass automatically fills in saved log-ins and forms with the click of a button. This handy Web freebie and browser plug-in also syncs your data to any computer that you use regularly.
- New: LastPass 4.0 features a completely a redesigned interface in the LastPass vault, browser extension menus, and web vault. The entirely new look and feel includes bigger website icons, simpler navigation, and bolder colors
- New: Toggle between Grid or List view in the vault, so you can manage your data the way you want. Grid features large icon tiles for easily spotting a stored item. List view features a condensed list of items with smaller icons. Both views allow you to e
- New: The Sharing Center offers one convenient place to manage all the items you've shared and that others have shared with you, including Shared Folders. Available in the vault from the left-hand navigation menu
- New: Enable Emergency Access, so you can give trusted family or friends access to your vault in case of an unexpected emergency. Available in the vault from the left-hand navigation menu
- New: Multi-select in the LastPass vault, so you can check multiple items at once to move them all to a new folder, share them all, or delete them all at once
Reviewing 3.1.95 (Jun 26, 2015)
Cumbersome, annoying and generally just not that great. But its gets worse. If you have to reinstall your OS for some reason you could end up losing access to your Lastpass account. It seems they only allow access from verified devices...if you have to reinstall your OS or roll back to a previous version and you don't have another device with Lastpass installed you've just lost all your data. No, they WON'T help you with this - there's no recourse at all. Lastpass is the LAST place anyone should entrust their precious login info unless they have a backup somewhere..in which case who needs Lastpass?
Reviewing 3.1.0 (Apr 9, 2014)
this was working good as can be expected till recent update ... if it ain't broke don't try to fix it (obvious security problems excluded) ... happens with so many programs over the years and the ones that are recognized as among the greatest haven't changed that much ... not noticeably anyway ... they were good to begin with and had some thought behind the programming and final product released to the public. Normally I'd give a 4 but lowered the rating due lessor product than before (some sites aren't automatically showing stored passwords like they did before ... this should be working on more sites not less). If it continues to get worse I suppose I'll have to look for an alternative solution.
Reviewing 3.0.0 (Nov 5, 2013)
Best password manager, hands down. Cross platform, strong encryption and security, 2 factor authentication available, works on mobile devices.... Well worth the extra $1 per month I pay for the premium version, but even the free version is certainly a great tool for most users.
Reviewing 2.0.21 (Feb 11, 2013)
LastPass Chrome extension works perfectly on my Win 7 X64 system, remembering all my log in information and automatically logging in in perfectly everytime! I'd give it over 5 stars if possible
Reviewing 2.0.21 (Feb 11, 2013)
LastPass is bloatware :(
No comments yet