Light Image Resizer is a free image resizer to resize, convert images in batch with bulk editing. Directly integrated into the shell context , right click and create copies or work on original HQ pictures, then share photos online.
- FIXED: some options (like filename mask) could be incorrect when launched via context menu, or changing profile
- FIXED: text outline button (for watermark text) was active even if color selection was cancelled
- CHANGED: increase limit for log entries
- CHANGED: log entry limit now only applies to info type (warnings and errors will still be logged)
- CHANGED: combine “info” log entries to a single line per file when processing
- IMPROVED: refresh log only if visible for better performance
- IMPROVED: behavior of destination edit box
- IMPROVED: error handling when destination cannot be written to
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Sep 25, 2013)
# Testing Only #
-Nags for you to buy the pro version & "Will do" at every launch.
-Another "BUY" nag at Close proggy.
-Full of flags and languages (pack).
-Not lossless. Quality is by number of pixels at Save.
-KidsWare.. Easy-PeasyWare.. lolWare.. NotForOver12yrsOldWare.. 1*
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (May 21, 2011)
You do not need this nagware.
Here is what you need, a free and easy to use utility, Image Resizer for Windows v2.1, get it from here and enjoy:
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (May 19, 2011)
Who needs this crap when there is the mighty ImageMagick and irfanview?!
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Apr 8, 2011)
The clone of Power Toy also works fine in windows XP .
You can also use Kernel Bulk Image Resizer tool for same process of re sizing single or multiple images at once.