Light Image Resizer is a free image resizer to resize, convert images in batch with bulk editing. Directly integrated into the shell context , right click and create copies or work on original HQ pictures, then share photos online.
- FIXED: watermark text could be cut off when using margin
- FIXED: leaking resources could lead to stability issues
- FIXED: original file size displayed in preview would increase when browsing through images
- FIXED: filename mask might be overidden when using “profile” command line parameter
- FIXED: watermark text position when using certain formatting (bold, italic) or decoration (shadow, etc)
- FIXED: when selecting “Don’t save” and “Don’t ask again” in profile save prompt, this choice was not saved correctly
- FIXED: when saving PNG to formats without transparency (like JPG), background was not converted properly
- FIXED: replacement color defined in settings was not applied correctly
- FIXED: selected profile could be invalid after importing profiles
- FIXED: crash under some conditions after settings were closed
- ADDED: option to process target images further once done (via drop down menu)
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Sep 25, 2013)
# Testing Only #
-Nags for you to buy the pro version & "Will do" at every launch.
-Another "BUY" nag at Close proggy.
-Full of flags and languages (pack).
-Not lossless. Quality is by number of pixels at Save.
-KidsWare.. Easy-PeasyWare.. lolWare.. NotForOver12yrsOldWare.. 1*
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (May 21, 2011)
You do not need this nagware.
Here is what you need, a free and easy to use utility, Image Resizer for Windows v2.1, get it from here and enjoy:
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (May 19, 2011)
Who needs this crap when there is the mighty ImageMagick and irfanview?!
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Apr 8, 2011)
The clone of Power Toy also works fine in windows XP .
You can also use Kernel Bulk Image Resizer tool for same process of re sizing single or multiple images at once.