Light Image Resizer is a free image resizer to resize, convert images in batch with bulk editing. Directly integrated into the shell context , right click and create copies or work on original HQ pictures, then share photos online.
- FIXED: DLL error when launching on older Windows
- FIXED: application icon for 24 bit
- FIXED: don’t browse through preview with cursor if one image only
- FIXED: preview and watermark forms were not fully translated
- FIXED: crash when processing is cancelled
- IMPROVED: fallback to system default if language locale cannot be loaded
- IMPROVED: display a note if language support may be missing for selected locale
- UPDATED: DCRAW library
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Sep 25, 2013)
# Testing Only #
-Nags for you to buy the pro version & "Will do" at every launch.
-Another "BUY" nag at Close proggy.
-Full of flags and languages (pack).
-Not lossless. Quality is by number of pixels at Save.
-KidsWare.. Easy-PeasyWare.. lolWare.. NotForOver12yrsOldWare.. 1*
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (May 21, 2011)
You do not need this nagware.
Here is what you need, a free and easy to use utility, Image Resizer for Windows v2.1, get it from here and enjoy:
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (May 19, 2011)
Who needs this crap when there is the mighty ImageMagick and irfanview?!
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Apr 8, 2011)
The clone of Power Toy also works fine in windows XP .
You can also use Kernel Bulk Image Resizer tool for same process of re sizing single or multiple images at once.