Light Image Resizer is a free image resizer to resize, convert images in batch with bulk editing. Directly integrated into the shell context , right click and create copies or work on original HQ pictures, then share photos online.
- FIXED: rare issue when launched via context menu (missing settings, etc.)
- FIXED: memory issue when rendering watermark text in large images
- FIXED: removed a redundant error message
- FIXED: potential crash when switching profiles
- ADDED: thread numbers in log
- ADDED: setting to toggle multithread processing (Settings, Processing tab)
- IMPROVED: indicate if there were any warnings during processing
- CHANGED: replace IE view with custom HTML viewer in update notification
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Sep 25, 2013)
# Testing Only #
-Nags for you to buy the pro version & "Will do" at every launch.
-Another "BUY" nag at Close proggy.
-Full of flags and languages (pack).
-Not lossless. Quality is by number of pixels at Save.
-KidsWare.. Easy-PeasyWare.. lolWare.. NotForOver12yrsOldWare.. 1*
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (May 21, 2011)
You do not need this nagware.
Here is what you need, a free and easy to use utility, Image Resizer for Windows v2.1, get it from here and enjoy:
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (May 19, 2011)
Who needs this crap when there is the mighty ImageMagick and irfanview?!
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Apr 8, 2011)
The clone of Power Toy also works fine in windows XP .
You can also use Kernel Bulk Image Resizer tool for same process of re sizing single or multiple images at once.