Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, formerly ExploitShield by ZeroVulnerabilityLabs, protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities. Its proprietary technology shields your browser and applications in that critical period between the release of a new exploit and its subsequent security patch. Easy to install and lightweight. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit now and crush the most dangerous breed of malware attack.
- Engine (DLL) code re-write to improve stability and compatibility
- Added mitigations DEP Enformcement, Anti-HeapSpraying and BottomUp ASLR
- Added new Layer0 "Application Hardening" protections
- Added Layer1 new generic ROP protection mitigations
- Added Layer1 new StackPivoting 64bit protection mitigation
- Added Layer2 new caller mitigations for 64bits
- Added Layer3 new application behavior mitigations
- Added trial mode to allow for testing of Premium version
- Added Quarantine of blocked payloads from Layer3 detections
- Added filename details for default and custom shields
- Added graphic user interface bitmaps
- Added new "Protection stopped" traybar balloon
- Added new counter which counts apps instead of processes
- Improved IPC communication between Service and protection DLL
- Improved management of 64bit processes by keeping mbae64.exe running
- Improved "other" custom shield profile to reduce potential FPs
- Improved Foxit Reader default shield to shield the latest version
- Improved exploit threat telemetry and logging
- Fixed false positive when opening Word or Excel under certain conditions
- Fixed false positive when installing and running Silverlight for the first time
- Fixed injection driver to resolve conflicts with third-party applications
- Fixed multi-select and edit options in Shields and Exclusions tab
- Fixed traybar icon right-click bug under Windows 8.1
- Fixed UI closing when right-clicking on traybar icon
- Fixed bug when double-clicking the traybar icon with UI open
- Fixed issues with shielded apps counter with Chrome and Java
- Fixed bug when uninjecting under certain conditions
- Fixed remaining issues which caused Java FPs under certain conditions
- Fixed DoS condition in the MBAE driver
- Fixed memory leak under Windows 8
Reviewing 1.05.3.1010 Beta (Nov 6, 2014)
Great program & worth purchasing, but the beta is buggy, so if you have problems suspect this.
Reviewing 0.09.4.1000 (Oct 17, 2013)
Malwarebytes for the win.
Love you guys, keep up the good work.
Reviewing 0.9.2.1000 Beta (Jun 25, 2013)
failed to start up properly after reboot , the uninstaller fails to uninstall properly gave me error in Firefox MSVR100.DILL is missing froze IE got pop up that their was a exploit. seen the EXE running in back ground after uninstal . had to boot pc into safe mode and delete the whole folder now my browser's work fine . Windows 7 64 bit os
Reviewing 0.9.2.1000 Beta (Jun 21, 2013)
You have got to love Malwarebytes!!
No comments yet