Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, formerly ExploitShield by ZeroVulnerabilityLabs, protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities. Its proprietary technology shields your browser and applications in that critical period between the release of a new exploit and its subsequent security patch. Easy to install and lightweight. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit now and crush the most dangerous breed of malware attack.
- Added new Layer3 mitigations for IE, Java and Office
- Added default protection for more popular browsers
- Added Chromium-based browser application family
- Added new alert window with exploit details
- Added protection traybar tooltip notification
- Added advanced configuration of mitigations per family
- Added configuration for general settings
- Added browse button when adding custom shields
- Added new mechanism to reduce known false positives
- Added anonymous submission of blocked exploits
- Added confirmation window for file-format exploit submissions
- Added Premium notifications in Free/Trial builds
- Added support for Windows 10
- Improved upgrade process to maintain existing custom shields
- Improved visibility in GUI of Management Console exclusions
- Improved error and crash reporting
- Improved missing GUI notification for guest user accounts
- Improved managed installation to avoid Start Menu folder creation
- Fixed false positive with Word or Excel under certain conditions
- Fixed false positive with LoadLibrary exploit mitigation
- Fixed false positive with web-based Java applications
- Fixed bug with timestamp conversions
- Fixed bug which could cause protection to stop during startup
- Fixed bug whereby LUA could start/stop protection
Reviewing 1.05.3.1010 Beta (Nov 6, 2014)
Great program & worth purchasing, but the beta is buggy, so if you have problems suspect this.
Reviewing 0.09.4.1000 (Oct 17, 2013)
Malwarebytes for the win.
Love you guys, keep up the good work.
Reviewing 0.9.2.1000 Beta (Jun 25, 2013)
failed to start up properly after reboot , the uninstaller fails to uninstall properly gave me error in Firefox MSVR100.DILL is missing froze IE got pop up that their was a exploit. seen the EXE running in back ground after uninstal . had to boot pc into safe mode and delete the whole folder now my browser's work fine . Windows 7 64 bit os
Reviewing 0.9.2.1000 Beta (Jun 21, 2013)
You have got to love Malwarebytes!!
No comments yet